What's for dinner tonight?

Gunner

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STEAK.as i asked in the other topic how should i do it, well done, medium rare etc....?
Boy just cook it. ANytme i go 2 a restaurant i have to ensure i ask for my meat to be ''well done''.No racial but from MY experience none black establisments like to just brown the outside and serve it. Not in my mouthI don't find pink meat appealing at all.

steak always rare/medium rareof course this assuming you are eating a good cutpersonally i don't f*ck with poor, chewy steak but i know there are guys out there wont know the difference
any other tips?
on cooking it?lighlty oil a pan and use medium-high heatcook each side for about 3-4 minsoutside of the steak should be well cooked, middle should be raw and there should be red blood coming out when you take it out the panno gas, im not trying to food poison you

STEAK.as i asked in the other topic how should i do it, well done, medium rare etc....?
Boy just cook it. ANytme i go 2 a restaurant i have to ensure i ask for my meat to be ''well done''.No racial but from MY experience none black establisments like to just brown the outside and serve it. Not in my mouthI don't find pink meat appealing at all.
i used to think like this when i was 16/17now my favourite dish is a medium rare steak @ an italian of french establishment with some bernaise sauce ttkk

steak always rare/medium rareof course this assuming you are eating a good cutpersonally i don't f*ck with poor, chewy steak but i know there are guys out there wont know the difference
any other tips?
on cooking it?lighlty oil a pan and use medium-high heatcook each side for about 3-4 minsoutside of the steak should be well cooked, middle should be raw and there should be red blood coming out when you take it out the panno gas, im not trying to food poison you
think this is what puts me off it just doesnt sound appealing

:!: :!: :!: *spuds*