It's Cold & Flu Season...

A Bit Better

Wow, this thing has taken a hold of me and ain't letting go. Slept for 13 hours and haven't been out of bed/off the sofa all day. Couldn't even finish my jollof which was only a quarter of the serving I would normally have! Didn't even touch my chicken! Now I'm having hot and cold flashes that last like 2 minutes. One second I'm sweating, then I'm freezing, then I'm sweating....And to make matters worse, tonight I'm missing my friend's birthday party and then Danielle's Lloyd's birthday party after that!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a bit better we have had the same thingi fell ill last thursday, spent a week off from work with this dirty virus thats going around (cold and flu symptoms, proper ones as well none of this man flu sh*t) had a high temp and didnt eat for the first 36 hours and now have the last remains of a horrible chesty cough, bare phlegmhad a week of e4 on the tele and living in pj's

I can't take time off work though. I called in sick earlier this week because of food poisoning but because I had intended to go out that night (and didn't hide it) people think I just had a hangover. Think I'm supposed to be getting a bollocking from my manager tomorrow. If I call in sick it's gonna look like I'm shook and then they'll definitely think I was hungover!Gonna have to get a doctor's note at least.

i havnt read this but i have it the worsti got stuff to shift aswelllines popping offfotta step out in this sh*t weather*wraps up warm*

OptionsJames Coveney is feeling sick.16 minutes ago - CommentWrite a comment...OptionsJade Fisher feels so ill :( I hate having a cold xx.about an hour ago - CommentWrite a comment... OptionsNadia Hall Was Brendish has the cough and cold that's been going round!!3 hours ago - Comment
smh