Over protective Brothers/Cousins/Dads... (or wannabes)

Vtec

Went with my girl to a family function. Introduced to 2 of her male cousins who i've never met from adam, literally 5 seconds after introductions "make sure you don't mess my cousin about, fam" etc... and attempts at eyeballin and physco-analysis, throughout the evening. Thought to myself thats just rude... and uncalled for bearin in mind they don't know me to be and acting like im supposed to be intimidated by these actions.Wasn't really my place to get lippy as the setting was a family one and im a respectful person :D . But still had to let them know what time it is, with subtle, but hard hitting reminders that at the end of the day she is gettin my d*ck in her and loves it. (there faces was just a look of frustration and dumbstruck).(I can understand these kinda actions and stances, if there is a real reason to come wid that kina talk. eg bad rep, not treatin ur girl right and so on or u just carrying bad vibes n lookin like a wasteman/gal)Your views/stories...

Do you have younger sisters/cousins?Its a standard thing in this day and age to just let man know the levels.They sound like they went over hard on you tho lol
Yeah I do, but i've never done that. Or never felt the need assert or prove myself in this way, it's pretty obvious to the dude dating my sis or cousins. That should he stepp outta line. he is gonna b f*cked for life... (as the old saying goes, keep ur friends close and ur enemies/potential even closer). I just dont get the dudes how feel the need to try so hard. I find it stupid and just funny, cos they really cant do sh*t about that fact ur sis or cousin is wid me, no harm is done. Acting all King kong, show ur weakness.

But still had to let them know what time it is, with subtle, but hard hitting reminders that at the end of the day she is gettin my d*ck in her and loves it. (there faces was just a look of frustration and dumbstruck).
lol why you lying for fum,If that was my sister you was talking about,You,Would have left that party all dressed in black like say you was one of of sleezys links and seeing more stars in your eyes then Matthew Kelly.

But still had to let them know what time it is, with subtle, but hard hitting reminders that at the end of the day she is gettin my d*ck in her and loves it. (there faces was just a look of frustration and dumbstruck).
lol why you lying for fum,If that was my sister you was talking about,You,Would have left that party all dressed in black like say you was one of of sleezys links and seeing more stars in your eyes then Matthew Kelly.
whatever u say mate

I think personally there allowed to give you " don't mess around with my ..... " speech. aslong as it don't come across to abrupt and there ain't no vibrations in the guys voice i'll listen to it. End of the day i'd do the same thing if somones checking one of my close female relatives. Its a standard thing looking out for your own.

As my sister is getting older I'm becoming more like that.But lol @ you telling them she loves your d*ck, if you'd said that to me about my sister at a family occasion I'd have smashed your f*ck*ng head open.
lol wasn't quite so literal, but more so it ain't up to you.

Went with my girl to a family function. Introduced to 2 of her male cousins who i've never met from adam, literally 5 seconds after introductions "make sure you don't mess my cousin about, fam" etc... and attempts at eyeballin and physco-analysis, throughout the evening. Thought to myself thats just rude... and uncalled for bearin in mind they don't know me to be and acting like im supposed to be intimidated by these actions.Wasn't really my place to get lippy as the setting was a family one and im a respectful person :D . But still had to let them know what time it is, with subtle, but hard hitting reminders that at the end of the day she is gettin my d*ck in her and loves it. (there faces was just a look of frustration and dumbstruck).(I can understand these kinda actions and stances, if there is a real reason to come wid that kina talk. eg bad rep, not treatin ur girl right and so on or u just carrying bad vibes n lookin like a wasteman/gal)Your views/stories...
to be honest guys like this tend to be the exact kinda guys they DONT want their female siblings to be involved with and are fools you should of just pulled man to one side on a one an one ting and said"fam i respect what ya saying cos if it were my sister i would feel the same but guess what if ya sister (my girl) didnt exist you could never talk to me like that so dont try disrespect me like that again FAM, yeah? safe"*INSTANTLY AFTER SAYING THAT TO HIM NUDGE HIM*one of two things will happenhe will try wile out cos of the embarrassment and basically pull a bitch move (which cant be avoided so dont try to)or he will fall the f*ck backwhat you gotta remember is that while ya wanna show man that ya not gonna hurt her you have to let him KNOW that ya not gonna let HER get disrespected by anyone else and a good way to find out if a man is up to PROTECTING his girl is to see how he protects HIMSELF.as i said guys that go OVERBOARD with that brother and sister sh*t tend to be just as bad or worse so f*ckemme and my sisters man get on fine cos i give him the space to show himself making a man get his back up is not giving him a chance to be himself but i guess im an adult who know this.

Yeah i mentioned in another thread how two of my girls cousin's don't really get on with me.When one of them found out we was dealing he messaged me on MySpace something along the lines of:"If you f*ck about with my cousin it's on"Messaged back saying:"lol, i'm sure we'll buck at a family function soon"See him bout 3 months later and to be honest i'm a very humble guy but in a round about way showed him that threatening me aint the best thing for his health(no rambo)Since then he's been civil with me.

Yeah i mentioned in another thread how two of my girls cousin's don't really get on with me.When one of them found out we was dealing he messaged me on MySpace something along the lines of:"If you f*ck about with my cousin it's on"Messaged back saying:"lol, i'm sure we'll buck at a family function soon"See him bout 3 months later and to be honest i'm a very humble guy but in a round about way showed him that threatening me aint the best thing for his health(no rambo)Since then he's been civil with me.
done the right thing to be honestsome guys need to be humbled by an outside force guys that think just cos they are one of the few loudmouth males in a family need to realise they can get got.cant stand guys that go over the toplol thing is ill be bright to even a girls parents not in a bad way but ill just open my mouth i aint shy never really have been.

cant find any siblings protective enough but not even that cant even find any that cultivate female human beings as opposed to str8 mollycoddled/petted whores and i judge males both father and sibling very deeply for this this is not a time of men,i make scant effort to mask my disgust
do you mean females?

cant find any siblings protective enough but not even that cant even find any that cultivate female human beings as opposed to str8 mollycoddled/petted whores and i judge males both father and sibling very deeply for this this is not a time of men,i make scant effort to mask my disgust
do you mean females?
no i mean i judge the associated males,both the father and siblingsay you are some guy i know from clown collegeand i meet yr sister,find out she is yr average whorei will reach into yr pocket take yr wallet,and wen you say wat r u doing i will tap yr cheek lightly and say :D come on you little poofter :D come on

do you mean females?
no i mean i judge the associated males,both the father and siblingsay you are some guy i know from clown collegeand i meet yr sister,find out she is yr average whorei will reach into yr pocket take yr wallet,and wen you say wat r u doing i will tap yr cheek lightly and say :D come on you little poofter :D come on
Are you trying to be like the cockney guy from Fonejacker? Coz to be honest, it's coming off a little ridiculous.

do you mean females?
Are you trying to be like the cockney guy from Fonejacker? Coz to be honest, it's coming off a little ridiculous.
i havent watched fonejacker i can only paraphrase my own experienceif it seems rediculous to youwatch wen we meet ,u little poofter

Guest Wu-Tang

Standard procedureBut as I'm a man with good intentions I have no reason to worry if im in these situations, though if its my family member, none of that 'if you f*ck her about business' needs to be said, they just see me, I look them in their eye, handshake, they know what it is, we're cool and thats that.She's my cousin, it doesn't really need to be stated that I'll kill you if you f*ck with her.Though your 'getting my d*ck in her and loves it' thing seems worrying to me, I'm not sure if you actually said that, but if you did and I was her cuz, it would have earned you a bang in the face+Lmao & c/s Social