fight night round 4

Tee

f*ck dathuds are not meant to be off on fighting games, imaging turning off on street fighter
u cant really see the damage to your character on other fighting games though, its not the same.
lol and u can see the damage on fight night?not for the first 3 rounds u cantunless ur swag and getting f*cked upbut i cant see my eye swelling on any blood to about round 5 or 6 mate

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck dathuds are not meant to be off on fighting games, imaging turning off on street fighter
u cant really see the damage to your character on other fighting games though, its not the same.
lol and u can see the damage on fight night?not for the first 3 rounds u cantunless ur swag and getting f*cked upbut i cant see my eye swelling on any blood to about round 5 or 6 mate
lol thats my point, when your not losing or taking damage you dont really need to see the hud on it IMO u can see the damage on it but only when it gets to a level that you need to asin your health is quite low, i dont see a need to see your health level when its high and you've only got small cuts but thats just me. i dont know anyone that used the hud, just never saw a point in using it myself, fair enough some ppl wanna use it thats why they left the option to turn it on in the game, just saying i dont think its necessarily needed, found the damage displayed from the graphics a good enough way to judge after having played the game for a while, plus the comments from the commentators on damage taken. fine some ppl wanna use it, i just didnt and i think the whole damage to a player being shown on screen throughout the fight makes the difference between fight night and other fighting games, whats wrong with that lol

yer bu t if ur getting hit with body shotsthen what?
You can tell by the speed of your player initif he's sluggish he's obviously getting f*cked or missing too many punches
thats what im saying, just a combination of things. seeing it, commentators comments, the way your player moves etc its no big deal i just think u dont necessarily need the hud turned on, and you can play the game properly without it, just my opinion on it. obviously as i said some people prefer to use it. the only reason i think the whole fight night hud thing cant be compared to other fighting games is because of all the things mentioned that show what condition your player is in, they dont really have that on other fighting games, e.g. SF, soul calibur

exactlylol i would slap any 1 dat tried play without the hudfor example on FN3 if i was ray lamotta u would have no idea wat ur power would be if i was giving u body shots and his punches take off a hell of a lot then say De La Hoyas wouldsilly really
But you could merk Lamotta easily with De La Hoya because of his speed.
Speed kills.

You can tell by the speed of your player initif he's sluggish he's obviously getting f*cked or missing too many punches
same thing happens if u miss to many punches n get tired
exactlyonly depends on ur staminaif u play without the hud u really are limiting urselfwhos online dat wants to get licked down now (p3)