fight night round 4

Tee

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt even know how to pull off a haymakeri pressed "a" ..sh*t didnt work..so i jst had to keep bangin him in the face
i would telll u but i don't about xbox buttons and which analog stick is which every time i play xbox i have to look at the button im pressin and sh*t

Fight Night Round 4 DEMOThe demo will be available to all Xbox Gold Members on May 28th, and to PlayStation Network users and Xbox Silver members on June 4th.iusnbfjsnifjfdikjnsdf didnt even know today hopefully this is trueedit: XBOX mandem demo is on there now

Fight Night Round 4 DEMOThe demo will be available to all Xbox Gold Members on May 28th, and to PlayStation Network users and Xbox Silver members on June 4th.iusnbfjsnifjfdikjnsdf didnt even know today hopefully this is trueedit: XBOX mandem demo is on there now
The f*ck is xbox live silver membership?what cant you do in silver that you can with gold?

The f*ck is xbox live silver membership?what cant you do in silver that you can with gold?
silver is what you go onto when your live runs out. so if ur current subscription runs out instead of u being completely cut off they put u temporarily onto silver till u get another live subscription. I think you can still dl demos but dont think u can join parties and all the normal live stuff