January Window

MrJibbles

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">obviously i know its just a comp and you could probably find a video that makes francis jeffers looks quality but boyyy wouldn't mind seeing some of them things in a arsenal shirt
Arshavin a G can't wait for him cesc, Van P and nasri to link up

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guy is top draw playerthing that worries me is wenger changes players stylesnasri has done well in his first 6 months but he plays nothin how he did at marseillei hope arshavin isnt turned into a player who gets it nd passes it nd never shoots unless in the 6 yard box

guy is top draw playerthing that worries me is wenger changes players stylesnasri has done well in his first 6 months but he plays nothin how he did at marseillei hope arshavin isnt turned into a player who gets it nd passes it nd never shoots unless in the 6 yard box
Is he really, I have only seen him last summer and in uefa

Is he really, I have only seen him last summer and in uefa
same i seen him in them u could tell from thatbuthe is comin to very different premier league in january, so as for this season who knowsmight hit the ground runnin or it might be nex season

Andrei Arshavin's agent has said he is "very confident" the player's move from Zenit St Petersburg will be confirmed by the Premier League on Tuesday.A Zenit spokesman had said that the deal had fallen through and the 27-year-old was returning to the club.But agent Dennis Lachter told BBC Sport the deal had been agreed by all parties and only needs to be made official by the Premier League."It was completed in extra-time but we must wait for confirmation," he said.Lachter added that "in 16 years this has been the most difficult transfer ever" without wanting to go into details of the sticking points in the deal.The clubs had been in discussions over the move for the duration of the transfer window, but the 1700 GMT deadline passed without any official word on the player's future.It was understood that Arsenal had agreed a fee with Zenit, during which time Arshavin, one of the stars of Euro 2008, accepted personal terms and passed a medical.The Associated Press and Reuters then claimed the deal collapsed when the clubs could not reach agreement.Reports said the move broke down over the size of the fee and compensation Zenit would be paid for allowing Arshavin to break his contract.But later on Monday AP quoted Zenit spokesman Alexei Petrov as saying: "The deal was signed for three-and-a-half years and the financial details will be disclosed tomorrow."The Agence France Presse agency claimed Arshavin has joined Arsenal "until June 2012 for £12m".Arshavin travelled to London on Sunday in order to complete the formalities of the move before the transfer deadline. However, after being pictured in Hertfordshire, key figures in the deal said that Arshavin had left for an airport and the move was off, amidst suggestions that the two clubs differed in their valuation of the player.BBC Radio 5 Live's Mike Sewell said that another sticking point was Zenit's demands for half of Arshavin's signing-on fee.Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has remained hopeful throughout that he would land his man."We are always confident, we try our best, if we can find an agreement, we will do it," he said earlier."These kind of stories sometimes develop in the last minute on the final day of the transfer window. It is very difficult to predict."However, he also suggested that the signing of Arshavin, who became a talisman and central figure for Zenit and his country, at Euro 2008, would not alter his faith in the young team at his disposal."There is always a danger that people always want a wonder man, but I do not believe in that."I believe we have to keep going, and accept that the expectation level on him would be very high."It is rumoured that Arshavin will take the number 13 shirt previously held by Alexander Hleb, who was sold to Barcelona last summer.

Its like were signing fricken Messi, this guy wont be here more then 3 years, waste of money, he already coming out his prime
compared to some of the trash that actually plays in our midfield the guy is messi, diaby, denilson, eboue.. Yeah Arshavin is short term, but i could see him being a very postive impact now which is what we need. We already have players waiting in the wings that are no were near ready... lol saying the guys coming out of his prime when midfielders hit prime between 26,27,28,29..The guy was arguabley one of the best performers at the euro, caught the eye on the world stage, probably his biggest moment and recognition in his career and you say hes comming out of this prime, seriously???

this guy is world class.
Never played in England or a top European league. He is quality no doubt but World Class is jumping the gun.£15M is small change for United or Barca and neither of them or anybody else would put it up. So lets see what he does before geting hyped.
The same could have been said for Eduardo (no english exp or top european league b4 signing)United have Tevez, Rooney, Ronaldo, Berbatov, Nani, Giggs, Wellbeck, Tosic, all offensive players etc, why would they buy him?Barca have Henry, Eto'o, Messi, Bojan, Helb, Iniesta, Gudjonhsen etc why would they sign him.
Well Eduardo is again quality but not World Class. You have Adebayor, Bendtner, Walcott, RVP, Vela, Nasri, Rosicky, Eduardo, Wilshire, Ramsey etcThats as many as those teams. Why would you buy him? Because he betters your squad he wouldnt better theirs. Even Man City didnt try and sign him.