Sales

Avon Barksdale

Guest Braundy

n theres nt even that much 1080p content anyways unless u get a bluray playertv's wnt even broadcast in that till the late half of the next decadeits completely useless at that size

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i was gonna buy one laptop bout 2 weeks bk for 4.5jus see it nw for 239sheeez i woulda been PISSSED
Show me that...Looking for a new lappie, preferably 2-3GB RAM, min. 180GB HD, dual core processor...A good place to look for lappies is needed, any suggestions?
I echo this.

Guest Logster
lol i was gonna buy one laptop bout 2 weeks bk for 4.5jus see it nw for 239sheeez i woulda been PISSSED
Show me that...Looking for a new lappie, preferably 2-3GB RAM, min. 180GB HD, dual core processor...A good place to look for lappies is needed, any suggestions?
I echo this.

Karmaloop.com has a sick sale on60% off BUT ONLY FOR ANOHTER 8 HOURS.
This is meHeard you get random late charges from the site thoughSomebody school me
yes this is truebut I'm really tempted to spend 2-3 bills on karmaloop right nowbare sh*t that i want
scrap thatgot f*ck all that i want in my size

This is meHeard you get random late charges from the site thoughSomebody school me
yes this is truebut I'm really tempted to spend 2-3 bills on karmaloop right nowbare sh*t that i want
SameWasnt really impressed

Is a Large on KarmaLoop equal to an XL over here? T-Shirt sizing???

Is a Large on KarmaLoop equal to an XL over here? T-Shirt sizing???
would depend on the brand rather than the sitei've bought stuff from there same sizing that i am here an fits sameway