Wiley sends back to Goodz

Gordon Gekko

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wiley is f*cked though... I'm sure doogz sed summat like "No electro will get you respect bro" ... and then Wiley decides to chat about titch lol... Will chewed on the smallest piece of bait who could find and switched.. lol
A bunch of kids on RWD got him all worked up about it so he replied. Swear there was a thread about it on here.

From http://j2klive.com/j2kblog/:

OK! OK! OK! wiley did say alot on that dub so i been around on the internet and the reaccuring question is will Goodz reply??………to answer that question there is no dought he will reply its just a question of when well!!!……ITS DONE!Titch has been calling me hes heard it he had a couple things to say (naturally) lol obviously i aint gonna let u in on that but stay tuned to ur nearest radio station LOGAN will u play it maybe? hahahahahaha“war ah get juicy”
Hype: http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17749

i swear on that set a few days ago on logans show Goodz spent a good few minutes chattin about wiley en BBK??Even still Wiley took it somewhere else, wayyyyyy too far
Yeah I'm listening to the Logan/Doogs/Nocturnal set.Doogs dropped bare indirects. Wiley could have played chess with this though, same way he did with the Movement. Used all his ammunition straight away. Also Logans mixings deteriorated hard, compared to when I last listened. Theres some nice beats floating about now though. Gonna lock on to his show tonight.

Isn't this quote from J2K?

OK! OK! OK! wiley did say alot on that dub so i been around on the internet and the reaccuring question is will Goodz reply??………to answer that question there is no dought he will reply its just a question of when well!!!……ITS DONE!Titch has been calling me hes heard it he had a couple things to say (naturally) lol obviously i aint gonna let u in on that but stay tuned to ur nearest radio station LOGAN will u play it maybe? hahahahahaha“war ah get juicy”
Playing neutral.