What Do You Define As Cheating?

Avon Barksdale

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest M12 Part 2

nothing is cheating until lips touch or some form of sexual act is performedbut at the same time, ur partner has every right to switch if u are wining with man in a club or u go to a mans yard on ur 1s and dont really have any business being there. or ur encouraging flirty texts etc.how far u can go depends on how liberal ur other half is

I'm gonna try and make a list, no doubt i will leave stuff out-Anything physically sexual-Dancing with another dude-Kissing another dude in any way other then on the cheek to say hi/bye-Giving your number to another guy in a chirpsing way-Flirting with another guy-Talking about sexual stuff with another guy relating to eachother-Falling in love or catching feelings for another guy-Going on webcam to another guy-Sleeping in a bed with another guy-Allowing another guy to grope youAnd basically anything involving another guy that she wouldn't want me to know about.

-Dancing with another dude
This one.In my head i agree, but when someone asks me to explain i cant without sounding like a jealous, over protective male.Youl be hard to find many females under 25 who agree with this one.Although i may let certain dancing bly, but dancing is an intimate thing imo which not alot of people will agree with.If your going to let a breh win up on your and get feels up then you are giving him the green light that you are available and free to peruse.

-Dancing with another dude
This one.In my head i agree, but when someone asks me to explain i cant without sounding like a jealous, over protective male.Youl be hard to find many females under 25 who agree with this one.Although i may let certain dancing bly, but dancing is an intimate thing imo which not alot of people will agree with.If your going to let a breh win up on your and get feels up then you are giving him the green light that you are available and free to peruse.
:D are you serious? People you know find this acceptable?Hellllllllll No!!!!!My chick, winding her batty on another mans erection while he most probably feels up her batty and thighs and puts his face near hers and in her neck sorta thing.You must be f*ck*ng mad if you can find me a guy from ends that finds this cool.I no them countryside white youts bly bare tings but not guys in ends

I'm gonna try and make a list, no doubt i will leave stuff out-Anything physically sexual-Dancing with another dude-Kissing another dude in any way other then on the cheek to say hi/bye-Giving your number to another guy in a chirpsing way-Flirting with another guy-Talking about sexual stuff with another guy relating to eachother-Falling in love or catching feelings for another guy-Going on webcam to another guy-Sleeping in a bed with another guy-Allowing another guy to grope youAnd basically anything involving another guy that she wouldn't want me to know about.
basicallyespecially the giving any sort of contact details to the oposite sex without it being business orrientatedand i dont mean doing his hair n dem tings, you'll be surprised how many girls ive twanged wit dem bars...

Thats basically it in a nutshell, i've got a bredrin whos always lipsing up bare girls hes like nah nah that ain't cheating fam, lol @ thos deluded people...But like Marlo said every girl knows whats right and wrong, education should not be needed in this subject.

Cheating is when someone is concealing something or doing something behind your back and that could be anything from shitting and pissing without asking for my permission or telling me you have £3 when you really have £10woman or man lies, then it is cheating and I do not take cheating lightly. I will keep my clipper lighter going for a few minutes so the roller gets hot and then burn someone's face with it if they lie to me.

I haven't read the other responses.. But what i class as cheating is any contact with the opposite sex (or same in some cases uuurgh) kissing (which is one of the worst as i feel it is very intimate) then anything sexual such as head or fingering & then ofcourse actual sex.But the worst is putting yourself in the position to cheat even if you are not having any contact what so ever. such as hanging alone together, going on dates etc. many say that this is just 'friendship' but it's just getting emotionally attached & waiting for your partner to anger you so you can do some or all of the above things.Flirting i don't mind but giving out your number is putting yourself in the position to cheat. Dancing with a girl in a club is ok as long as i am not there because it's just disrespect & as long as there is no gropping.