FAO : Facebook Ppl dem

Bruno Di Gradi

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

every day women yearn for a special man in their life just a little bit more than they did yesterdaybut every day the average perception of the every day female that we all know FALLS even more rapidly its really pathetic ive seen this girls myspace etc and i think she a singer or something i dunno but its just off key people like this actually live amoung me on this planet that we call home.she pissed on a double yellow line too.she ran away DURING piss so this means more piss was trickling down her leg afterwards.

every day women yearn for a special man in their life just a little bit more than they did yesterdaybut every day the average perception of the every day female that we all know FALLS even more rapidly its really pathetic ive seen this girls myspace etc and i think she a singer or something i dunno but its just off key people like this actually live amoung me on this planet that we call home.she pissed on a double yellow line too.she ran away DURING piss so this means more piss was trickling down her leg afterwards.
lmfaoim cryin still lol

Major C/S.deserves it own topic...
You know you official when your are on WSHH.But lmao @ some of the comments on there _________> Americans ignorance Dem man actually think the inner city london accent is a Jamaican accent

LOL at the comments

london niccas talk in a london accent . same way americans talk in ther accent... silly dumb f...k to da dude whos dissin accents. wake up gee. the worlds a bigger plase than er. u.s.a . bloodclart eeediat . comment pun di gyal. not manz accents. we find some of y alls accents funni too. u eeediat bwoi. me ah english jamaican seeeen
TO THAT LONDON NIGGA WRITIN THAT GAY sh*t CUT IT OUT U OL GAY ASS CANDIAN SOUNDIN ASS NIGGA ..THE f*ck IS U?CRUMPET ASS FAG!!!
AND IF I EVER CATCH A BITCH ASS ENLISH NIGGA I'M MAKE HIS ASS RAP THEN ONCE I HEAR HIS BULLSHIT SHYMES I'MA STOMP HIS f*ckIN HEAD THEN SEND HIS TEABAGG ASS BACK TO HOES ASS LONDON,f*ck OUTTA HERE MUFFIN MOTHAf*ckA2009-01-09 04:39:56Guest