Guest M12 Part 2

absolute peak.

hopefully you used your credit card. Otherwise :huh:

its even deeper because that was mans birthday plan. I'll pray for you brudda

could never go on them holidays with white boys

the sh*t you see them guys do :huh:

Guest Lemons

Went for two weeks, travelled around a bit but went to:

Bangkok, Koh Samui, Ko Phi Phi, Phuket, Ko Phan Nang and Ko Lanta.

The best places were Ko Samui and Phi Phi where I could have spent the whole time TBH, Lanta was nice but a bit more boring. My advice would be just to chill - don't try and do too much cause you'll miss out on just relaxing and enjoying the nice vibes & food etc.

Guest Lemons

I was with my girlfriend, but between us on just spending money we had around 2 grand total in cash. Most hotels were already paid for though and we did end up putting some extra stuff on credit cards, maybe spent 2.5K total.

Got Disney sorted. Thnx u lot wouldnt have known they had gone bust till we want to make more payments.

/

Long shot. But anyone been St Tropez.

Looking to go for about 4-5 days in July

Seen some hotels just out St Tropez. But Ideally would want to be in center. .

best place to go in september? (Europe)

Almost confirmed going to New York mid June....

Best shopping for bargains and vintage?

Best places to eat?

Best bars and clubs?

What tourist places are good to see/visit?

Worth venturing out to places like Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens?

Sorry JLove, I have been busy work wise. Campaign season.

So much to say, have no idea where to begin. I will just ramble and then note some of my usual spots/bait places/favourites and note the address for you.

BROOKLYN

Bargains and vintage you should venture to Brooklyn.

I love love love Williamsburg as well as Greenpoint and Parkslope ( all neighbourhoods in Brooklyn) for shopping and eateries. There are so many places in Brooklyn that are worth venturing to but the above is where I always seem to end up.

Williamsburg is an extremely trendy cool kid area. I can only compare it to Shoreditch/NottingHill type places. It is a decent sized area aswell.

Bedford Ave is packed with bars,boutiques and eateries. You can get the L line (Silver) from Manhattan straight to Bedford Avenue. Journey is super quick as it takes about ten minutes. I advise just wondering around the main strip and side streets as there are alot of hidden places and some are not named.

Greenpoint is extremely residential and very pretty. Nice streets etc Neighbourhood is made up of mostly Polish and Hispanics so at first I was weary that there is some sort of race divide but it is a very safe and friendly neighbourhood and everyone knows each other and sits out on the stoops chatting and what not. Not many places to party here but lots of nice places for lunch and bars.

Parkslope is a overall good area and it has got lots of everything and has easy access to places like Prospect Park and the botanical gardens etc. Lots lots to do here.

Sweet Water - 105 North 6Street in Williamsburg is one of my favourite places for dinner( I am in love with one of the waiters). Usually rammed so try to get a reservation. I usually eat there around 7pm to avoid the crowds. The steak here is delicious, melt in your mouth delicious.

SEA - 114 North 6th Street in Williamsburg ( it is more or less opposite SeaWater). Overly stylish. Decent drinks and food. Can get abit pretentious/video hoe types but that's because a rapper has a share in the place. I would recommend it for a drink/check it out if you're in the area.

Papacito's - 999 Manhattan Ave - Greenpoint. Cheap. Good food. Nice outdoor area.

I am getting bored. I will finish this later.

Guest M12 Part 2

Always asking dumb questions. How fast should I run on a treadmill. How much money should I take to buy clothes. C'mon son.

/

Flight and acoomo for a week a good deal would be anything under a bag if you wana stay near south beach.