Hands up If u been Japan

Supernova

Guest Esquilax

yes, and it was the best holiday everaunt and cousin live out there cuz uncle works for nike japan2 weeks of pure culture, was fantasticthe bright lights of tokyo, the cold magnificence of mt fujieverything was experienced and i cannot wait to the day i returngo there.

i wanna gobut if u think america is bad the people in this country are worseswear mite be walking down the street see some yute dressed up like goku trying to fly kick u in the head
:lol: know itYeah Ill be making a trip there in the future, maybe permanent.

have to go there in the next 5 years
where da f*ck u going nigga?
fam, i wanna reach for this alone... man could take home about 10 gyal!!i swear japanese are tolerant of blacks tho.. or did i make a false assumption???also, my friend's brother is on a 6 month placement over there, and he's loving it- aint got no negativity

My hands are downBut I've been to hong kongDoes that count???
Only if watching Prison Break means you've been to prisonYou will NEEED to have a basic grasp of Japanese or a buddy who does. Asians also have a 1990's attitude, so don't get mad when they're burning holes on your back with stares..Got a few Japanese friends I play footy with every week. Theyre engrish is atrocious. The few who have studied/lived overseas are more than blesss though.From what i've seen on this site, the majority wouldnt enjoy a trip here as much as they would enjoy going to Malia, Magaluf or Camber Sands..

black folk r rarer than the yeti over there...long
Nar I saw a few Naija mandem in the markets shotting counterfeit jeans.
have to go there in the next 5 years
where da f*ck u going nigga?
fam, i wanna reach for this alone... man could take home about 10 gyal!!i swear japanese are tolerant of blacks tho.. or did i make a false assumption???
Nar by and large their kinda racist/prejudice still, they'd probably think you sell drugs or some sh*t.lol @ people thinking they can hack living there, I was missing bland food after just two weeks :mellow: