Youngsta Topic (From SMS to Cream Cartel)

TF S4DK

That's a madness cah i'm hearing how when Youngs was in the car he was laughin' nd tellin' dem man to suck their mum's L.O.Lmadness tho 04' SMS had south on SMASH
He could have but he's locked in a car, which drove to the police station...
lol i hear dat but still, he's jokes, mandem are tryna kill the dude nd he's laughin' sayin suck your mumLOL
who are u bruv
LOL
Lmao at that convo.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<South.

That's a madness cah i'm hearing how when Youngs was in the car he was laughin' nd tellin' dem man to suck their mum's L.O.Lmadness tho 04' SMS had south on SMASH
He could have but he's locked in a car, which drove to the police station...
lol i hear dat but still, he's jokes, mandem are tryna kill the dude nd he's laughin' sayin suck your mumLOL
who are u bruv
lol mad tryin' ah put it on me like i'm some any d*ckhead.. allow it..please, cos your gonna embarress yourself..just do you don't watch noone else
nar big man ting who are you what do u do? were in brikky u fromif u get defensive again ull get banned
your puttin' it on man like i'm some any lemon..i'm from Angelli do meis that enough? or should i phone a friend??
:confused: is it was u dere wen dubz got rushedjust wanna kno
lol fam can't even be talkin' like dis on the net g..ask G.A.S wah happened, and you might get some answers
fam dont think im punking you, need to make sure ur not a stupid f*cking prick.u kno jomps yh
ah say nuttin' fam.. na not on no personal tip, i'm more around Y.Troopz, Sneakbo and that batch there. jomps old school PD, i'm a young buck
ieeeey say nutten yungsta, dont think mans on man or nuttin just making sure ur a human u get me.yhyh sneaky sneakbo yh dem man are the tinies. ride on a mans breakfast for fun no gloves no bally.
trus' me fam, it's a madness out ere, but my bad init, felt you was hottin' man.. you seem like 1 of the only dons that know wah gwan in ere, the rest sound like country yutes who don't know the difference between an O and a Q lol
conversation was sick lol

TF your chatting alot of breeze there was no car chase at all whoever is telling you that is talking bare bullshit man if so what police station did these man run two cos i know sms aint been in heath since this whole madness them man are slightly pissed cos they lost there best spitterwatch the videos hit youtube soon. just cos your involved in the whole SAS ting dont please dont gas up like you know these bits please!
South Norwood, or was it West, one of the two eitherway.
Nope cos sms dont have no reason to come norwood of all places thats abit of a long to them really still and theres nowhere to for them to stop around west norwood and south norwood for any boy them clock a suttin like that really its too hot
a couple of sms man are from west norwood

Dont be fooled this forum is instigating this beef hard....TF... i take it man know you use this forum... i.e SAS, Pak Man Etc.... you shouldnt be talking those things that go on on road on the internet.. and if your gonna shed light on situation tell the whole ting not some half hearted info

Dont be fooled this forum is instigating this beef hard....TF... i take it man know you use this forum... i.e SAS, Pak Man Etc.... you shouldnt be talking those things that go on on road on the internet.. and if your gonna shed light on situation tell the whole ting not some half hearted info
aliewe wan da whole shabang

Guest PROFIT2
As long as it isn't gass/incriminating then I see no reason not 2 talk about iton the net this is vip2 not bbc, plus let's face it this is what people are intrestedin I'd rather hear about this than more fake US bullshit from the likes of jim jonesrawse, at least there are man on this forum that do know what's really goin on tbh

Wait one second...LMAO at Vip2 instigating any beef... Infact lol at saying that, then ending with I wanna know the whole ting...But in regards to instigating was it Vip2's fault when Youngsta decided to make a tune dissing Pakman, then let man think its was about Mill, then finally say actually it was about Pakman... Cah half of the Vip2 users didnt know or was checking for either rapper back then. Matter of fact it must have been Vip2's fault that Youngsta left SMS too right? You know the same Youngsta that I never saw any of you talking about on here when he was down with SMS.I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm the one that made the Youngsta topic, that is now what 18 pages... Go back and look how man was talking about him before "Crystal Meth" dropped, see what you gotta understand this aint a hating ting I actually rated Youngsta as a rapper, but the more I see and hear of him as a person, I screw up my face and say is this guy f*ck*ng serious, smh... I mean the youtube video was bad enough but then I went to his youtube page and he has his occupation listed as - trappin, with a picture of his boat in the background. Smh.Fact is nobody involved replies to things said on this forum. They reply to mixtapes, youtube videos, and sh*t that happens on the road, between themselves. You think all of these man aint spoke to each other on the phone before and told man what it is already.I'm not S.A.S or Pak-Man's spokesman, they dont control me nor do I control them, there accountable for their own words and I'm accountable for mine. Simple really, it is what it is. Allow thinking S.A.S even care about Youngsta. Seriously.

Wait one second...LMAO at Vip2 instigating any beef... Infact lol at saying that, then ending with I wanna know the whole ting...But in regards to instigating was it Vip2's fault when Youngsta decided to make a tune dissing Pakman, then let man think its was about Mill, then finally say actually it was about Pakman... Cah half of the Vip2 users didnt know or was checking for either rapper back then. Matter of fact it must have been Vip2's fault that Youngsta left SMS too right? You know the same Youngsta that I never saw any of you talking about on here when he was down with SMS.I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm the one that made the Youngsta topic, that is now what 18 pages... Go back and look how man was talking about him before "Crystal Meth" dropped, see what you gotta understand this aint a hating ting I actually rated Youngsta as a rapper, but the more I see and hear of him as a person, I screw up my face and say is this guy f*ck*ng serious, smh... I mean the youtube video was bad enough but then I went to his youtube page and he has his occupation listed as - trappin, with a picture of his boat in the background. Smh.Fact is nobody involved replies to things said on this forum. They reply to mixtapes, youtube videos, and sh*t that happens on the road, between themselves. You think all of these man aint spoke to each other on the phone before and told man what it is already.I'm not S.A.S or Pak-Man's spokesman, they dont control me nor do I control them, there accountable for their own words and I'm accountable for mine. Simple really, it is what it is. Allow thinking S.A.S even care about Youngsta. Seriously.
i never called u a hater, SMS And Youngsta Both View this topic, if it wasnt for this thread and one or two youtube videos this beef would of been silence time ago.....you get your info from these guys explain half of the story and then your like .... Its long to explain.... all im gnna say is if your such a free spirit talk everything init dont hold back Know one said SAS cared about youngsta