Snitch

Guest TimeBomb

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that bitch is a terradactyl, smh. dats the baby mudda aswell, shitsmfh. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"Its f*cked up when your girls your enemy and the jurys looking at her like why would shawty come put her man behind bars"I'm telling man now, Young Chris raps that real life shiit, touching mans heart out ere gee. Music is just reaching man

I don't see why people are hating on this woman so much.She done the right thing. She informed the police of illegal activity and goods. She done the RIGHT thing for f*cks sake. She has prevented a potential crime and the thanks she gets? Getting compared to a dinosaur. Called scum and what not.Thanks I get? Alikening to a cockroach.If snitches didn't exist the world would be pretty f*cked up. If I was a bit on the larger side and not build like a sparrow I would probably be police.Time Bomb should be greatful if you ask me.

I don't see why people are hating on this woman so much.She done the right thing. She informed the police of illegal activity and goods. She done the RIGHT thing for f*cks sake. She has prevented a potential crime and the thanks she gets? Getting compared to a dinosaur. Called scum and what not.Thanks I get? Alikening to a cockroach.Time Bomb should be greatful if you ask me.
but he wasnt using it on anyoneit was obviously dere for protection in a time of needShe's an idiot.Imagine you had something there to protect you and it got taken away coz someone told the police.. then your house got broken into and that thing to protect you isn't there no more?It was pointless telling the feds.. just a bait woman scourned action.If it doesn't affect you.. why speak?You're acting like he randomly walks around c.s gassing people and is a threat.

Guest Big Daddy Dave
I don't see why people are hating on this woman so much.She done the right thing. She informed the police of illegal activity and goods. She done the RIGHT thing for f*cks sake. She has prevented a potential crime and the thanks she gets? Getting compared to a dinosaur. Called scum and what not.Thanks I get? Alikening to a cockroach.Time Bomb should be greatful if you ask me.
u dont get involved in business that is not urshe has sutin illegal, im pretty sure she isnt the virgin mary of this world and im pretty sure she too has done illegal sh*tbefore you start pointin other people out and grassin them up,, u sort urself out.sh*t like this is why i would condone murderhe didnt threaten her with ithe didnt threaten her famhe didnt use it on herhe never even said he used or had the intention tohe wasnt and didnt say he had ever carried it, it was stored away in his houseshes jus a nosy bitch that shud keep her mouth shut n mind her own business

Does it matter wether or not she is the virgin Mary.Anything she is interested in wether or not is it out of spitefulness IS her business wether you like it or not.You may think that a dog fight on the corner of my street or someone breaking into a car which isn't mine isn't my business but it is because I am interested enough to look, so I tell the police.I'm not the virgin mary but I just like snitching. IF SOMEONE IS INTERESTED IN ANYTHING IT IS THEIR BUSINESS.If his girl wanted to snitch out of spitefulness it is her business. The father of her child had CS Gas in his possession. I think that IS her business.