Premier League & European Football Discussion

Flojo

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck FERGIE (for the topics i missed)and im gone again

Adebayor needs some intense left footed shooting training. The way he panics when the ball lands on his left everytime in the box is getting ridiculous. Arsenal need a centreforward more than a goallie.

The number of player's who absolutely positively cannot shoot with their weak foot is mad. I clocked Agbonlahor didn't use his left foot for anything but standing on today.
and scoringbanged a nice volley with it the other week against bolton and scored a nice goal against blakcburn with his left foot.

Win is a win, but performance was 'face in hand' 95% of the time.Liverpool need to fix up, another opportunity squandered. Eredivisie restarting next week! We got bottom team away, should be a nice win.

The number of player's who absolutely positively cannot shoot with their weak foot is mad. I clocked Agbonlahor didn't use his left foot for anything but standing on today.Is that usual JJ?
He was absolutely woeful yesterday, worst performance from him in a Villa shirt.But, MON was quick to say Gabby had only trained 10 minutes all week and was on antibiotics for tonsilitis (sp).But Gabbys usually pretty decent with his left foot.Sidwell had 2-3 good chances with his left and didn't score any of them, but his finishing is awful. It's so frustrating because he gets absolutely loads of chances.