THE DIPLOMATS

TF S4DK

I swear if there was to be a reunion or if they didnt split, they would be the strongest movement in my opinion. All they need is max on hooks and its a hit really. Ive been listening to religion in my streets for the last 2 days just thinking what if that was max on the hook. Track would have been ever so strong.Also, killer season >> come home with me.'Dial killer for murder once no redial'...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL YOU KNOW WHAT MAKES ME LAUGH THOUGH WHEN THE MOVEMENT WAS ACTUALLY MOVING EVERYONE SAID THEY WERE sh*t NOW THEY LOVE THEM.
TBH People liked them but they just didn't agree with you when you believed Killa was the greatest rapper alive. Probably had him in their top 10 but not number 1.

LOL YOU KNOW WHAT MAKES ME LAUGH THOUGH WHEN THE MOVEMENT WAS ACTUALLY MOVING EVERYONE SAID THEY WERE sh*t NOW THEY LOVE THEM.
TBH People liked them but they just didn't agree with you when you believed Killa was the greatest rapper alive. Probably had him in their top 10 but not number 1.
YOU MEAN HE'S NOT. :lol::lol:

Guest WAVESURFER
C/S
TBHYou were just some gassy hater if you ever thought Dipset were not good and said you liked Hip-Hopjust the beats alonef*ck
C/SAlso, if you saying sh*t like "ah yeah, I like the beats but the lyrics are sh*t", then you were either a hater or you just didn't understand. Some of those old Juelz & (especially) Cam verses are CLASSICS, people just didn't get them cause of the density of the slang & the references being used.

"THIS IS NOT A DIET, DIPSET THE BLOCK'S DONE TRIED ITHOW YOU NOT PPLY IT? THE SHOWS, WE NOT INVITEDANYWHER ON THE EASTCOAST I POP A RIORIOT GEAR, S.W.A.T TEAM DON'T WANT TO GET THE COPS EXCITEDSO YOU BEEN ADVANCED, TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND MANSIF I EXTEND MY HANDS, VENOM STANCE WILL HEM YA PANTSQUICK SLENDER CHANCE, ME SURRENDER? CAN'TOH BOY BEEN A STAMP, YOU'LL GET SENT TO CAMPSUEDE AND LINEN CHAMP, SILK & DENIM DAMNTHEY STILL SPINNING, OH YEAH THE RIMS DO A DANCEAN UNBEARABLE BITCH, PLUS YA TERRIBLE CHICKSTEP TO CAM DAMN, ON SOME LYRICAL sh*tSLASH SPIRITUAL TIP, IT'S HYSTERICAL DIPJUST CALL MY CAR MAYONNAISE MIRACLE WHIPMIRACULOUS, MAGIC, MAKE YOU A MIRACLE MICKFROM A DOLLA, HOLLA COME GET YA MIRACLE KITFROM THE MIRACLE MAN, IT'S A MIRACLE MANCAN'T BE MIMICKED, GIMMICK I LIVE IT, HEAR IT FROM CAMI BE DOWN IN MARINAS, THERES SOME TOWNS IN BETWEEN USGET YA POUNDS AND YA NINAS, SURROUND SOUND AND YA TEAM UPIT'S TROUBLE I SEE, PAID A COUPLE OF FEESWHAT YOU EXPECT? MY OWN MOTHER HUSTLED WITH MEHAD TO DOUBLE MY CHEESE, PLUS DOUBLE MY GDOUBLE THE DOUBLE LIKE "DOUBLEMINT, DOUBLE I SEELIKE A LOCKSMITH I GOT DOUBLE THE KEYS,KEEP MY GLOCK STIFF I GOT DOUBLE THE BEEFI DONE SCUFFLED WITH GRIED I DONE MUZZLED HIS TEETHNINE IN HIS MOUTH SENT A COUPLE OF REEFS"WHO CAN GUESS WHICH MIXTAPE??"WE BE OPPOSED WHEN WE SLAP BOXTHEN WE THROW THE CRACK ROCKS JACK POTGOLDEN ROLLS WHEN WE DROVE THEM JAG DROPSDU RAG TOPS, OCK WE CUT THE CHEESE TOGETHERLEGOS EGOS WE WENT TO CHUCKIE CHEESE TOGETHERWE WATCHED CHUCKY CHUNKY DUCKED ME WE WAS LUCKYHAD A HUFFY THEN A BUGGY SOLD DUBS & 23'S TOGTHERNOW HE GOT THE NERVE TO GET LAZY WATCH ME SERVEA BLOCK OF HERB NOW HE GETTIN JEALOUS CAUSE IM COPPIN BIRDSAND HE WIRED LIKE MONEY GRAM I GOT THE DOCTRINEWENT TO THE HOT STORE HIT THE SPORTS THATS WATCHINAND YOU THINK CAM SWEET DAMN THE STREETSf*ck ROCKY RAN TO SLEEP I'M CUTTIN OFF HIS HANDS & FEETAND HIS GLANDS & TEETH YEAH THE MISSION GOT DONEBUT THIS BITCH WAS THE ONE WHO TOLD ME TO CHRISTIAN MY SONAND THE MUSCLE TYPE, HE WOULDN'T TUSSLE FIGHTf*ckED UP HIS JUGGLE, HE COULDN'T HUSTLE RIGHTSHOULD OF CAME FOR A LOAN, YOU KNOW THAT SKRILLA TIGHTBUT WHAT'S ILL TONIGHT KILLA GOTTA KILL HIS WIFEYES UNDRESS HER HOMIE WON'T SAY HE LEFT HER LONELYSHE SEEN SOME TRANSACTIONS, DON'T NEED NO TESTIMONIESAND I'M NO PUNK I PUMP LEAD BASTARDSWHEN I DUMP, GET EM BUNKED, GIVE EM BUNK BED CASKETSAND I GOTTA JUST MILE I JUST GOTTA GET RICHANOTHER MOTHERLESS CHILD CAUSE THEY FATHERS A SNITCH AIN'T THAT A BITCH."

Also, if you saying sh*t like "ah yeah, I like the beats but the lyrics are sh*t", then you were either a hater or you just didn't understand. Some of those old Juelz & (especially) Cam verses are CLASSICS, people just didn't get them cause of the density of the slang & the references being used.
Sorry but this is ridiculous.Please show me a tune with "dense" slang and references. I would only apply "dense" to dipset (as a whole) in a pejorative sense.I'm not even one of these "haters" though...certain tunes Cam and Juelz were sick...but I'm not feeling the rest of the crew AT ALL...

lol never understood how people rated Killa Seasoni thought it was awfulPurple Haze was a f*ck*ng classic IMOthe beats and Cams swagger and flow>>>>>>>>>>best album to ever come out of the dipset camppurely for the affect it had on me as a yout
Killa Season was banging dont careas far as i'm concerned Cam's albums got better with every releaseevery album was a 'bit more dipset' than the last

purple haze was my sh*t when it came out - killa cam, get em girls, harlem streets, down n out, family ties.......killa season was a let down for me production wise, looking forward to crime pays hes got a lot to address..........hope he deads them 3 last year i lost all my respect for them - jimmy, zeek, juelz

gota co sign pyro ukPurple Haze just seems far far betteri dont know what u mean Creamy by "more dipset"if more dipset is not progressing from your other album and having poor choice in beats with a few bangersthan killa season was a better albumthe movie sums up the music imoThat Public Enemy mixtape was alrite aswell, even know cam didnt talk about sh*t