PES 09

HangTheDJ

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right so a BAL problem has arisen.So at the end of a meteroric 2nd season for westham and england i signed for chelsea and was thrown into the reserves expected to prove myself against Terry and Carvalho *Huge sigh*I find myself playing deeper and deeper each reserve match in an attempt to get away from such high calibre defenders. Ive scored 1 goal for the reserves in 10 games and I gotta tell you, trying to evade the highest quality defenders will either turn yuo into the greatest player or make you want to break something.Slowly figuring out how to skip away from dirty Carvalho and have finally impressed the manager enough to make the intersquad match.Chance of me starting for chelsea is currently nil cos again they play 1 striker Drogba and he is currently the leagues top scorer with 13 goals.Dark days for the young man who led england to a world cup triumph at just 18 years of age

Guest Robin Van Persie
bare gas boxesps3 man demwhos on dis ting
on it nowand i just installed a system update that was prompted to me when i loaded probut i don't see any changesno 3rd kit for man u or liverpoolno added CL status teamswhere do i get that patch from or has it been delayed til the 10th?

bare gas boxesps3 man demwhos on dis ting
PSN is OVERSTARISH add me
Right so a BAL problem has arisen.So at the end of a meteroric 2nd season for westham and england i signed for chelsea and was thrown into the reserves expected to prove myself against Terry and Carvalho *Huge sigh*I find myself playing deeper and deeper each reserve match in an attempt to get away from such high calibre defenders. Ive scored 1 goal for the reserves in 10 games and I gotta tell you, trying to evade the highest quality defenders will either turn yuo into the greatest player or make you want to break something.Slowly figuring out how to skip away from dirty Carvalho and have finally impressed the manager enough to make the intersquad match.Chance of me starting for chelsea is currently nil cos again they play 1 striker Drogba and he is currently the leagues top scorer with 13 goals.Dark days for the young man who led england to a world cup triumph at just 18 years of age
You are swag

lolsigned for man unitedwaited 8 games to start banged in winning goal for a dud cup final. now im fighting rooney and tev for a spot.lol @ the teams shotting half the players doe.

lolsigned for man unitedwaited 8 games to start banged in winning goal for a dud cup final. now im fighting rooney and tev for a spot.lol @ the teams shotting half the players doe.
im jumping on this hard today im not quitting untill im in Spain my player is getting sick now i can finally make runs without getting slide tackled all about getting ur balance, speed and dribble on point