PES 09

HangTheDJ

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wag1 wid the sig rez?Thought you was unbeatable and could walk on water and all sorts?
LOL mocking
LOOOL @ thinking Bane holds any ps3 weight to step to anyone other than reams. guy refuses to play anyone cos hes swag, i remember when we done the pes2008 tourny. guy was OVER stalling... I rate him thou, atleast he knows his position (commentary/specator/look for LOLs/Photoshop guy)LOL @ JJs SIG, FULLY MOCKING:lol:
What is your posistion?May i ask?I quit PES2008 online doe because it was sh*t just people like you running down the wing and using cutbacks with barca because you are to sh*t to pick a team without the best players in the game because your not really that good as you think you are...Only a matter of time before you get bought back down to earth like a crashed space shuttle...
Told you ninosorry fam but have to agree with bane, your quite a sh*t playeronline is full of players like you, barca abusers who use cutbacks and do f*ck all but dribble with eto'o and messii dont rate man for that, fair enough a win is win (YOU NEVER f*ck*ng BEAT ME ANYWAY) but thats poor, and its obvious, cos when ur not barca you are bloody sh*tbut anywayblood i been playing network for too long cos i started UEFA Champs League today and this game is f*ck*ng hard, the speed is completely different to a network game, if they could ever make network games how the normal games are then this will be the best pro ever.

Wag1 wid the sig rez?Thought you was unbeatable and could walk on water and all sorts?
LOL mocking
LOOOL @ thinking Bane holds any ps3 weight to step to anyone other than reams. guy refuses to play anyone cos hes swag, i remember when we done the pes2008 tourny. guy was OVER stalling... I rate him thou, atleast he knows his position (commentary/specator/look for LOLs/Photoshop guy)LOL @ JJs SIG, FULLY MOCKING:lol:
What is your posistion?May i ask?I quit PES2008 online doe because it was sh*t just people like you running down the wing and using cutbacks with barca because you are to sh*t to pick a team without the best players in the game because your not really that good as you think you are...Only a matter of time before you get bought back down to earth like a crashed space shuttle...
Told you ninosorry fam but have to agree with bane, your quite a sh*t playeronline is full of players like you, barca abusers who use cutbacks and do f*ck all but dribble with eto'o and messii dont rate man for that, fair enough a win is win (YOU NEVER f*ck*ng BEAT ME ANYWAY) but thats poor, and its obvious, cos when ur not barca you are bloody sh*tbut anywayblood i been playing network for too long cos i started UEFA Champs League today and this game is f*ck*ng hard, the speed is completely different to a network game, if they could ever make network games how the normal games are then this will be the best pro ever.
lol, pro is too sick. man hit me with some paragraphs.tbh, I'm in it to win it. I could come with some good detailed sh*t of ur gameplay but it dont bother me. I like playing the game W, L or D + a bit of banter. but yh the games been out for 3 days, it is what it isRez to go 62 games unbeaten again this season. 8/5 tbh.

its honesty initi tell man all the time, if your sick at pro ill tell you your sick, i aint got nothing to gas about...fam your swag, you'll win because you cutback ALL the time and never score outside the box or with anyone else other than Messi or Eto'o, or maybe Henry if u wanna pass the ball in the area for a second time..and your not talking about my gameplay? cos you and i both know im better than you, proved it yesterdaybut if anyone plays proper football holla for a game*no sending reziw*

^ LMAO EVERYONES PISSING OVER UR STYLEU GOT NO PIZZAZ MATE. edit caps. mans not appreciated by his peers and never will beshits deep. feel it 4 rez must be like having ur aorta shot from point blank range
:lol: :lol: beg u click back. Man aint even got a console. I'll buck you pro6 and a ps2.Young Moneys trying to draw man in to some 2 pager back n forth ting. Beg man remember the games been out for a couple days, sheeeeeit. niggas getting amped like hes McLean

its honesty initi tell man all the time, if your sick at pro ill tell you your sick, i aint got nothing to gas about...fam your swag, you'll win because you cutback ALL the time and never score outside the box or with anyone else other than Messi or Eto'o, or maybe Henry if u wanna pass the ball in the area for a second time..and your not talking about my gameplay? cos you and i both know im better than you, proved it yesterdaybut if anyone plays proper football holla for a game*no sending reziw*
so hold on whats everyone saying?young money is 2009's "that guy" on pro

another thingonline matches still dont really prove anything unless you player over like 10 gamesthe lag is still there, cos i bang man play bare network games then go play an a normal match offline and see if it dont feel like your playing a different game, i might not even go back onlineits swag

SHKHSHKHSHKHSHKHSKHSHKH

ive always been that guyjust never set up my online tings cos i actually thought it werent that special, but now im inand everyones just lucky i missed the COD4 hypebut ye im ranked 30 on the ranking list already, im coming for that #1 spot

SHKHSHKHSHKHSHKHSKHSHKH
LMAO DROPPED IT RAWLY''FAM YOUR SWAG''

ive always been that guyjust never set up my online tings cos i actually thought it werent that special, but now im inand everyones just lucky i missed the COD4 hypebut ye im ranked 30 on the ranking list already, im coming for that #1 spot
sheeeeett this year title race is gonna be f*cked

Young Moneys any Hull. Don't get hyped geeI'm on a UTD ting right now.
see, thats a lie right thereim being honest, all i ask is that you do the same
its tru thou, its early days. I'm just getting the hang of the game, u get a few wins and now your Rob McLean.. come of it sonRound here hypes DO get deaded.. sooner or later.hyping over wins is irrelevant now, if it was a double figure ting then by all means