PES 09

HangTheDJ

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got this on the PC so I can't play online with you Xbox/PS3 man, but I'm loving the gameplay.Only problem is I'm so far out of the football loop that I don't know anything about teams etc. All I know is I need to find an updated option file to patch my version, cah some players are missing, I know that much.

lololololmy legends to hard23goals in 19 matchesjust reached 79 speedits going down
what the f*ck??you CANNOT be on top player that is ridiculousi have 6 goals in 19 apperances on top player, 1 in 3 pretty much thought i was smashing it from AMF
ang tite da men dem not playin like a strikergary lineker inna dis tbhwen levels get higher imma be silly hardtop players mustps.just missed two f*ck*ng sitters
u serious i got 79 speed timmme ago like from when i just got started im doing it on professionalwhat team u playing for now?
espanyolwith balerosicky and sahagoin hard
Seen snm i feel to bang out the game now but i get pissed when they dont pass when im opensometimes i have to do a school boy tactic an take the ball off my own players
fam dats it deredese man r greedy

Games way to easy to dribble and when your a top 5 team the ball controle is too much with certain guys makes any guy players look like ballers. Defence is still swag looking at the ball and running the other way keepers are sh*t as well even worse than the last game the fact that there always jumping about so if there in mid jump all most certain they wont save the shot need to just jam and stand still Im still feeling it because u can still play some good football even if everyone is Barca or Man u.We need to start a league with no one being any of the top 5 teams and see who wins should do cup games as well if every one's on this pro ting till the next oneWho's on Pro 360 now

kmt 1st online match n i lost. 3-5truesay only the 2nd game ive played on the game fullstop but still.defending is nuff difficult. man was hogging messi my finishing is pie and the pitch feels wide openjeez llow making my record worse gonna play cpu for abit n get levs up
fam believe online & offline is two completly different ball games... excuse my punits kinda like playing fifa then pro, have to get used to the pace