PES 09

HangTheDJ

Young Moneys any Hull. Don't get hyped geeI'm on a UTD ting right now.
see, thats a lie right thereim being honest, all i ask is that you do the same
its tru thou, its early days. I'm just getting the hang of the game, u get a few wins and now your Rob McLean.. come of it sonRound here hypes DO get deaded.. sooner or later.
lol, i aint on a hype, IM BEING HONEST FOR THE 3RD TIMEi told u this yesterday, banes telling you the same ting, and its not early days cos Bane just stated you've been playing the same way since Pro 08

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its tru thou, its early days. I'm just getting the hang of the game, u get a few wins and now your Rob McLean.. come of it sonRound here hypes DO get deaded.. sooner or later.
lol, i aint on a hype, IM BEING HONEST FOR THE 3RD TIMEi told u this yesterday, banes telling you the same ting, and its not early days cos Bane just stated you've been playing the same way since Pro 08
Bane cant tell no one nuttin bout pro. guys irrelevant in E.D.but yh, like I said get amped for now. When I get the game on smash its a wrapthis is you badman http://www.pesrankings.com/

Bane cant tell no one nuttin bout pro. guys irrelevant in E.D.but yh, like I said get amped for now. When I get the game on smash its a wrap
fall back, im not ampedis ur initials KL?

its tru thou, its early days. I'm just getting the hang of the game, u get a few wins and now your Rob McLean.. come of it sonRound here hypes DO get deaded.. sooner or later.hyping over wins is irrelevant now, if it was a double figure ting then by all means
from a guy that constantly hypes about wins i cant take dis post seriouslycatch me buildin up my player for online legends anywaylevz

Bane cant tell no one nuttin bout pro. guys irrelevant in E.D.but yh, like I said get amped for now. When I get the game on smash its a wrap
fam, we been doing this ting from 2004. You was good from day, thats why I'm not emotional tbhyh

Lol @ this Rez backlash.When i played him, he was alright but was too predictable, needed to change his gameplan from time to time.
na, na, nasmfhwallahi, when I played you I had just woke up.this is some f*ck*ng Nino Brown thread. come we take this to ps3 tonight.. 2v2PRO RIGHT NOW>>>>>>>> watching my boy bang out cod4 is emotional right now, if he didnt have chro he would be at home right now.

fam, we been doing this ting from 2004. You was good from day, thats why I'm not emotional tbhyh
exactly, ive always been that dude as you know butsay no more

Lol @ this Rez backlash.When i played him, he was alright but was too predictable, needed to change his gameplan from time to time.
na, na, nasmfhwallahi, when I played you I had just woke up.this is some f*ck*ng Nino Brown thread. come we take this to ps3 tonight.. 2v2PRO RIGHT NOW>>>>>>>> watching my boy bang out cod4 is emotional right now, if he didnt have chro he would be at home right now.
lol dem ones

you gotta, go to the music on your xmb. make a new playlist called KONAMI_PES then start the game, go to gallery, playlist editor, mp3 library
do i have to make sure the songs have no ./, marks in them?to i make the playlist then add the tunes or or make it, dont add tunes and start then game, confused about that point...?

lol just played my 1st game vs cpugame is strange. the dribbling is weird. lol at the heartbeat soundscored a sick FK with RVP. in off the post from 30 yardsmy ps is doin a system update. im gonna eat n then i'll be on sum games. llow me tho my levs are low right now gotta learn to walk again

Guest Robin Van Persie
If Bully takes out Sho, i will come on PS3, its nothing.
i'm on this in half an hourjust got in from football,need to get myself comfortablethis thread is gunna be some 500 page ting in 12months time if the new guys can keep it upnot about peaking earlytyred what you saying