Barack inauguration Ceremony

carpedeum

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is crazy, this is the kinda thing they'll be teaching our kids, and grandkids about. What will YOU tell ur children? Where were YOU when Barack Obama gave his first speech as President of the United States? What were YOU doing? Well if you're Mike Kane u stopped listening halfway thru to argue with people on the internet about how u wished u were American.
This is one of those scenarios, where you come across looking sub-par.Why?Because you know excatly what I'm getting at, but you're dumbing down for the sake of cheap lol's.

"My president is black, my Maybach tooAnd I’ll be godamn if my diamonds ain’t blueMy money’s dark green and my Porsche’s light greyAnd I’m headed for D.C., anybody feel me?”"My president is black, in fact he's half whiteSo even in a racist mind he's half rightSo if you got a racist mind its alrightMy president is black but his house is all whiteRosa Park sat so Martin Luther can walkMartin Luther walked so Barrack Obama can runBarrack Obama ran so all the children can flySo imma spread my wings, you can meet me in the skyI already got my own clothes, already got my own shoesI was hot before Barrack, imagine what im gon doHello Mrs. America, hey pretty ladyRed white and blue flag, wave for me babyNever thought i'd say this sh*t baby im goodYou can keep your puss, I dont want no more bushNo more war, No more IraqNo more white lies, my president is black!!!"

"My president is black, my Maybach tooAnd I’ll be godamn if my diamonds ain’t blueMy money’s dark green and my Porsche’s light greyAnd I’m headed for D.C., anybody feel me?”"My president is black, in fact he's half whiteSo even in a racist mind he's half rightSo if you got a racist mind its alrightMy president is black but his house is all whiteRosa Park sat so Martin Luther can walkMartin Luther walked so Barrack Obama can runBarrack Obama ran so all the children can flySo imma spread my wings, you can meet me in the skyI already got my own clothes, already got my own shoesI was hot before Barrack, imagine what im gon doHello Mrs. America, hey pretty ladyRed white and blue flag, wave for me babyNever thought i'd say this sh*t baby im goodYou can keep your puss, I dont want no more bushNo more war, No more IraqNo more white lies, my president is black!!!"
Have you seen the video with Jigga, Jeezy, Akon?Wheeled that sh*t up like 4 times, was madness...

It's jokes how every black person in the world now thinks they are American; flying out to see the inauguration, calling him 'My President' and looking up to this guy like he is the next Jesus Christ.Some confused peeps in this world. Idolising to the next levels.
the same idolising that has how much british troops in whose war exactly?siddon

imagine brother mouzone being obamas head body guardbrothermouzone.jpg
Obama will get killed quick fast tbhwhen it comes to security, i'd pick white boys in dat field moretime
I like the way you talk like you have been given the job or you even know at least half of what's going on. Drink your coco & calm down for a sec & just let the people sing for victory & not for peace for once. Then you can talk later!You & I or anyone do not know what the hell is going to happen but the least people can be for now is happy. Just hush for a bit hun..Geeeeez
tampon1.jpg'miss bee, put me in, put me in'*goes back to watching BBC1*

It's jokes how every black person in the world now thinks they are American; flying out to see the inauguration, calling him 'My President' and looking up to this guy like he is the next Jesus Christ.Some confused peeps in this world. Idolising to the next levels.
now is the perfect time for the NWO

Yes, exactly. The same idolising as them Al Queda yutes that attacked the west and killed off their own people.Regarding Iraq: It is our war because we took out a dictator who savaged many of his own people and we now have a country that has been put into the hands of the Iraqi people.

checkmate

Ohhhh yessssss... of course it would be. Now would be the perfect time for black people eh?Lets face it..The only significance this Presidency has is to chuck it back in the white man's face. Same way when a black man shags a white girl. It is just the dominance. It ain't about equality or being fair because if it was then everyone wouldn't be hyping up the fact Obama is black. Mark my words, and as the Aryan race once ruled, the black race will rule next and today marks the beginning.It is payback and this time, pay back is gonna be a bitch!

checkmate
You don't even know how to play chess so how can man use the word 'checkmate'?

checkmate
You don't even know how to play chess so how can man use the word 'checkmate'?
he doesn't have to u dumb f*ck, he knows what checkmate means, game done slash ur argument done

Ohhhh yessssss... of course it would be. Now would be the perfect time for black people eh?Lets face it..The only significance this Presidency has is to chuck it back in the white man's face. Same way when a black man shags a white girl. It is just the dominance. It ain't about equality or being fair because if it was then everyone wouldn't be hyping up the fact Obama is black. Mark my words, and as the Aryan race once ruled, the black race will rule next and today marks the beginning.It is payback and this time, pay back is gonna be a bitch!
you poor chap

I beg no-one pay attention to Ashman, and waste typing time on this frath...
But am I lying?Prove me wrong and I will accept I am wrong.What is the significance of him being BLACK and why do you feel so touched when 1. you ain't even American 2. there have been African Presidents, why don't you kiss their arses the same way? and 3. we have a totally different system here so how does the inequalities there affect you?