Fucked up shit at school

O.Man

so once we were throwin balls of mud at the older years and they were pissed so they started throwin stones back, we started running and one stone clocked me right in the forehead lol took me down like a headshot i just fell straight to the ground, was bare dazed. lol all i could hear was ''you hit the paki ahahahahahahaha'' couple of them came over thought they were helpin me but just sayin nah don't tell anyone apart from one dude just cotchin on the grass just balllin at me who later became a shotter for a whileanother time we dragged a table out onto the basketball courts and we were doing slam dunks, after a few goes i was brave tried doing it one handed, all went well part from when my fingers got caught in the netting i swung well high and at the highest point of swinging my hand came loose so i just went flyin shoulder first into the ground, same shotter dude just sitting there ballllin, all my ''mates'' runnin off in the visible background, couldn't breath.

group of us passing a tennis ball around went to catch it fell in a bush. came out with sh*t on my blazer. Everyone laughed.Went to the toilets to clean it but couldn't get the stench out. And if you weren't wearing your blazer you got detention. So for the rest of the day I had to go clases smelling like sh*t.the abuse was too much...twas a bad day

group of us passing a tennis ball around went to catch it fell in a bush. came out with sh*t on my blazer. Everyone laughed.Went to the toilets to clean it but couldn't get the stench out. And if you weren't wearing your blazer you got detention. So for the rest of the day I had to go clases smelling like sh*t.the abuse was too much...twas a bad day
lol @ not getting a detention

lol wtf why didnt u just get the detention

u shudda took the detentions

:lol: would of prefered a detention tbh

Guest Big Daddy Dave
lol initu woulda thought detention was my form room the amount of time i spent there

lol initu woulda thought detention was my form room the amount of time i spent there
init detention was jokesand there was the 'duty room' u got sent to during lesson time

init detention was jokesand there was the 'duty room' u got sent to during lesson time
2 of my teachers used to have my name on the detetion list before the lessons started, when i said id done nothin wrong the answer was always the same..."but you will soon" :lol: good times

Remember once at school in like year 8 it was the last french lesson before the summer holidays and we had a french lunch in class , anyway after we ate teacher was like go and wash youre plates up in the toilet , so their was like 7 of us washing are cups and dat up then a waterfight started everyones filling their cups up and chucking them over each other and i decided to stand on the urinal to chuck water over the wall to were the sinks were and the urinal broke of the wall and water was pissing out everywhere and i was like f*ck , didnt think anyone would snitch on me so i didnt own up then after someone told her the toilet had been vandalised so she got the deputy head up to question us and some little d*ckhead broke under the pressure of the questions and said it was me so as a punishment on the last day of school had to stay on for 2 hours after everyone had left early and clean out all the f*ck*ng lockers was a liberty. :angry:

think it was yr 8was having class wars with the other yr 8s and we was using elastic bands and pellets made from folded paper1 hit me from kinda far right on my c*ckreally wish i was wearing jeans on that day instead ofm school trousers :(i actually CRIED :(
Some vassio class wars.Shoulda just swing it out.

Guest Big Daddy Dave
think it was yr 8was having class wars with the other yr 8s and we was using elastic bands and pellets made from folded paper1 hit me from kinda far right on my c*ckreally wish i was wearing jeans on that day instead ofm school trousers :(i actually CRIED :(
Some vassio class wars.Shoulda just swing it out.
form to form swingers when the bell goes after registration >>>>_________________________sh*t was SICKn the adrenaline made u nt feel sh*t

Wrestling matches. Proper no holds barred f*ck up the room, tables, chairs, everything kind of matches.I got DDT'd straight into the floor, f*cked me up differently.The next class used to take them matches to next degree and smack each other with chairs and tables and all.

One time a teacher pushed me against a wall (not hard)after i called him a sheep shaggeri thought i could of got him firedbut no one cared not even my parents tbhand i thought allow it, im not some scum bag pety kid running around crying wolf when nothing really happenedi got the last laugh though cus years laterit turned out he was a bit of a Paedophileand got sacked/arrseted anywaysmakes me think though maybe if i had pressed charges for him pushing methen MAYBEi coulda prevented some kids getting abusedbefore it happenedDEEP

Guest Big Daddy Dave
One time a teacher pushed me against a wall (not hard)after i called him a sheep shaggeri thought i could of got him firedbut no one cared not even my parents tbhand i thought allow it, im not some scum bag pety kid running around crying wolf when nothing really happenedi got the last laugh though cus years laterit turned out he was a bit of a Paedophileand got sacked/arrseted anywaysmakes me think though maybe if i had pressed charges for him pushing methen MAYBEi coulda prevented some kids getting abusedbefore it happenedDEEP
tbhif it wasnt that kidit would b one the other millions aroundthat dnt make me sound too gdbt yeamessin with fate n that