Premier League Week 24

HangTheDJ

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LucaPiano
some guys obviously don't watch football outside the top 4 in premiership.Faubert = 8/10 right back.
You keep saying this.Would you have known so much if you hadn't started a season with Bolton on FM?
Honestly you cant challenge my knowledge,I know you're reading this topicWho's the 3rd leading goal scorer in Russia?I'll give you 30 seconds to read the reply and 30 seconds to answer,If you aint answerd within 1 minute then you blocked from trying to talk to me.

Man UtdVDSNeville FerdinandVidicO'SheaRonaldoCarrickFletcherParkBerbatovTevezSubsKuszczakFabioEckersleyGibsonBrownGiggsWelbeckEvertonHowardHibbertJagielkaLescottBainesOsmanArtetaNevillePienaarFellainiCahillSubsRodwellAnichebeCastilloYoboJacobsenGoslingNash

never call us lucky again2 clear pens not given, and swear down they made 5 or 6 goal line clearancesfair play to them, they got what they came for but it must be so frustrating supporting a team up there consistantlyliverpool, fulham, pompey, boro and wigan have all come and shut up shop, pissing me off