Premier League Week 24

HangTheDJ

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL @ Wenger throwing away 3pts cause he wanted to prove that Arsenal don't need RVP to win a game
dont get brave cos u aint played ur game yet and karma and me are sweet so yeh guess karma will play a part tonight
You and your mate karma can stfu kthanxbai

hope that c*nt wenger is crying himself to sleep.take a good look at the table n wake the f*ck up. he talks about putting players infront of certain young players. but certain man need to just be f*ckin replaced because they are sh*t n theres better alternatives out there

Guest Sho|Case
hope that c*nt wenger is crying himself to sleep.take a good look at the table n wake the f*ck up. he talks about putting players infront of certain young players. but certain man need to just be f*ckin replaced because they are sh*t n theres better alternatives out there
:Dnutterhe aint gunna change any time soon

c/sI said from day though, he hasnt shown any urgency in trying to the win the league again.

SMH what the f*ck happened today? Adebayor needs to undergo torture sessions.Only good news Spurs and Ajax losing. Pranjic>

PUGBREINER!!! SICK CENTRE BACK, BALD BLOKE WHO MERKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKED IN FRANCE FOR NANCY
Huh?
Bloke who scored for Bolton,Dont worry you're inteligence dont reach outside the top 4 premiership teams, u wont understand
Shut up you idiot you just can spell.Hes on loan from a Russian club cant remember which.EDIT: ZenitPuygrenierIf anything you schould be pink because I've just schooled you.
Idiot.

JJ you f*ck*ng donut i should pink you up about predicting a villa win, dont do it again mate, imagine arsenal won.

Guest LucaPiano
SMH what the f*ck happened today? Adebayor needs to undergo torture sessions.Only good news Spurs and Ajax losing. Pranjic>
PUGBREINER!!! SICK CENTRE BACK, BALD BLOKE WHO MERKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKED IN FRANCE FOR NANCY
Huh?
Bloke who scored for Bolton,Dont worry you're inteligence dont reach outside the top 4 premiership teams, u wont understand
Shut up you idiot you just can spell.Hes on loan from a Russian club cant remember which.EDIT: ZenitPuygrenierIf anything you schould be pink because I've just schooled you.
Idiot.
C/SThis guy don't even deserve to be in the pink group, should be ghosted.

Guest Sho|Case
swear down we are last on MOTDlondon derby toojoketing
it was a 0-0.no1 sent off
Middlesbrough 0-0 (HT 0-0) Blackburn Bookings:Ooijer 5Nelsen 67McCarthy 70Pedersen 84