Letting your partner go places such as napa

Da Luv Doc

Guest Awesome Kong
Kong u faggit answer m Q. u been cheated on bare times innit? sound proper insecure like a bitch.
The silence is golden lol! or u still counting Kong? bare jk
What question? I've been cheated on before, yes. Thus I have found out what types of chicks & situations to avoid. It's not being insecure, it's being sensible./Your coming like a rebore SoCo in this topic. When your chick is in UK when your in wherever you're going, she'll be giving her ex or ex link a tit wank after she texts him to "see how he's doing." You'll be the one stressing when she aint picking up the phone or you hear a sly "shhhhhh" when you do manage to contact her.
sorry rudes but altho this might have happened 2 u. not me. sf.
Them "never say never" requests./Never had an ex f*ck out whilst with me, but when you're girl goes Napa when her friends want to party, take a plane journey to Cyprus, go napa, get their tits out on the beach for the mandem to see, go raving, go to Jermaines or Bradleys hotel, Get sexed up, I will forever LOL @ you.
sounds like u talking from experience. not my fault yr chiks r jezebels n start fuking tyrone, dave n asif after u fall in lv wi em
:D Only experience I've had is getting with bitches in these places when they have a boyfriend & doing it with them even if their boyfriends are there. Don't mistake your future with my past son.

Guest Awesome Kong

Samuel, image girls going there for the first time, knowing the hype............SEXTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Girls Gone Wild, Ayia NapaGirls Gone Wild, SHAGaluf

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I find it funny Samuel is refusing to acknowledge the ACTUAL argument in this thread.It isn't about whether your girl cheats or not. It's about the KIND of girl that WANTS to go there.Ice has got a point about age. End of the day, certain chicks just have to experience scenarios before having a proper perspective on things. I think a lot of young women base their actions on that.Samuel, how old is your girl? She's been Magaluf right? For clarification, she's going to Napa too? Anyway, if a chick is constantly going to these kinda tings, then you get no respect, sorry.
Shes 18..went magaluf for her friends 18th with 11 girls (she didn't want to be the only 1 not going)..half of them single half not single..told me she didn't like it and never wants to go to 1 of them places again..then people started saying it's not possible for girls to go to these places and not do stuff with other boys.. and i just don't agree i know loads of girls who feel sick at the thought of cheating on there 2/3 year relationship.. but everyone lifes different lives init so what ever.and for the record i AGREE that girls fully wanting to go these places on a regular are looking for more then just sun, sea and music..but people had to try get personal
blue - weakness in character - the kind of girl that can be twanged into cheating ( real wifey woulda stayed at home despite peer pressure )red - she cheated, regrets it and doesn't wana cheat again/ green - it's true, she cheated

i swear ive just come back from 2 holidays and i can go soooooooooo deep im an experienced vet at anaylsing people especially females....a next ting i never mentioned during the day femalessingle or notdont matterall females even your mumwill give time of day to any male who is not overly rude especially around the pool/hotel because they see this as non threatening banter and are intrigued.....standard human nature and just want different conversation to what they are getting from who they are with.....they see this as totally harmless....... see me now and other champion female wheelers know that any girl who mentions they have a boyfriend in this conversation without being prompted and or keeps talking about him WILL DEFINITELY CHEAT. shes put it out there in female language which basically translates to "Look ive got a man....he aint really doing it...ill bang but its going to be your fault i cheated because i told you i have a man and you never backed off" now ignoring single girls because on holiday they are usually desperate, not as good looking as there mates or have about 4 other clueless man working them...........now back to the girls in relationships....the main other type is unlikely to cheat unless see previous post shes with her best friends who wont judge her(girls only have 1 maybe 2 best friends everyone else is an enemy being held close) now this girl will get involved in the banter.....she doesn't mention shes got a boyfriend....most girls never do straight away(they are always looking for an upgrade). Now the second time if she tells you shes got a man it means none of her single or going to cheat bedrins are feeling anyone on your team (unlucky). But if she doesnt that means she is playing WINGMAN on you.....no joke chicks do this too.... she doesnt want you to go off and start talking to another group of females because your mandem will follow and that means one of her bedrins will be pissed of because they 100% SPOKE about you in the hotel.........and unless you have taliban level 54 game you wont get nothing off these females they are unlikely to cheat.....(unfortunately im yet to meet a girl like this under 20)The minority of females out there in these places who will 100% not cheat stay quite when the above is going on...focus on tanning and usually come out with the odd line here and there at night they are the ones who c*ck block you and there friends by wanting to go back to the hotel early..... even an amateur can spot a girl like this a mile off.................. a good way of getting rid of her and stop her c*ck blocking you is by slewing her to her bedrins about things they are thinking of but don't want to say out loud.....make sure even though you said it.....the girl who your saying it to thinks it was her who said it and then just agree with her.Im a c*nt i know.edit: way too early in the morning missed out bare bits dont make as much sense as i thought it did but f*ck it you get the gist......woulda went deeper but long.

• Upvote 3

Guest Awesome Kong

Not all c*ck blockers wont cheat. They could have a next link out there & they're pissed that their friend is blocking them with someone they consider ugly & want them to wingman for their links bredrin.

I find it funny Samuel is refusing to acknowledge the ACTUAL argument in this thread.It isn't about whether your girl cheats or not. It's about the KIND of girl that WANTS to go there.Ice has got a point about age. End of the day, certain chicks just have to experience scenarios before having a proper perspective on things. I think a lot of young women base their actions on that.Samuel, how old is your girl? She's been Magaluf right? For clarification, she's going to Napa too? Anyway, if a chick is constantly going to these kinda tings, then you get no respect, sorry.
Shes 18..went magaluf for her friends 18th with 11 girls (she didn't want to be the only 1 not going)..half of them single half not single..told me she didn't like it and never wants to go to 1 of them places again..then people started saying it's not possible for girls to go to these places and not do stuff with other boys.. and i just don't agree i know loads of girls who feel sick at the thought of cheating on there 2/3 year relationship.. but everyone lifes different lives init so what ever.and for the record i AGREE that girls fully wanting to go these places on a regular are looking for more then just sun, sea and music..but people had to try get personal
blue - weakness in character - the kind of girl that can be twanged into cheating ( real wifey woulda stayed at home despite peer pressure )red - she cheated, regrets it and doesn't wana cheat again/ green - it's true, she cheated
It's not weak..her best friends were going..and also half of the girls there were in long time relationships and also the type of girls who have been in relationships 3 to 4 years and still act like it's the first week (that puppy love stage)..so the point about an upgrade from ozil isn't really that accurateeven if she wanted to cheat she wouldn't be dumb enough to do it because i know some of the girls that went better than she does and they'd probably ring me up from the place to try snitch..whys she going to feel bad about going when she knows EVERYTHING is in her control..fair enough she shouldn't put herself in that position but she's 18 .. it was her friends birthday and she already agreed to go before they picked a place..you can break down 'general girls' all you want but i know general girls and she's not like that, she doesn't even drink, even when she goes clubbing in england she always drives...only drinks at parties where she feels safe (with me)..but then you will now probably tell me she drinks 24/7 and just doesn't tell me... bottom line is you don't know her..iv been with her nearly 3 years and known her nearly all her life.

Guest Awesome Kong
even if she wanted to cheat she wouldn't be dumb enough to do it because i know some of the girls that went better than she does and they'd probably ring me up from the place to try snitch..whys she going to feel bad about going when she knows EVERYTHING is in her control..fair enough she shouldn't put herself in that position but she's 18 .. it was her friends birthday and she already agreed to go before they picked a place..
Shake My f*ck*ng Head :!: /You are too ignorant to even comment in this thread if you gonna come out with rubbish like this!
  • Downvote 1

soco do you go with the man dem to places like napa etc?
haven't been napa... i go on mandem holidays to like magaluf, zante etc and see what you are talking about..but at the end of the day IMO it's down to the person in the relationship..no matter where they are..if they want to be faithful, they can be...people get caught up on "if you go to these places you HAVE to have sex" when really its just something that normally happens..but not always

Guest Awesome Kong
soco do you go with the man dem to places like napa etc?
haven't been napa... i go on mandem holidays to like magaluf, zante etc and see what you are talking about..but at the end of the day IMO it's down to the person in the relationship..no matter where they are..if they want to be faithful, they can be...people get caught up on "if you go to these places you HAVE to have sex" when really its just something that normally happens..but not always
So your boys smash chicks who have boyfriends then you live in denial about yours? Shut up man, you're a fool!

LOL Soco you are delusional....and why are people who have never been these places acting like they hold more weight because they are in a relationship?EXPERIENCE >>>> PERCEPTION.
SoCo & Kaygee especially tbh, Kaygee is an idiot.SoCo is in denial, guy's probably never been these places either. Any guy that goes these places knows what's really good out there. Everything is amplified, the atmosphere is amplified, it is so hard for people not to cheat out there due to how much the men & women are on this ting. SoCo will forever be kissing his mrs after she be sucking on a few mans d*cks every year in Aiya Napa.
you're the only 1 getting cheated on though blud, where's the logicshe's 18..she went magaluf and didn't like it..dont bring me in on your past slores
shes gonna tell you she didnt like it..... its what you want to hear....lol at going ANYWHERE in the world with a big group of friends when your 18 and not liking it.....

justin might be right samuelzalot of the time the people that get f*cked over in a relationship never see it coming and trust their partenerbut then at the same time other people hear bad stories / have bad experiences and then tend to tar everyone with the same brushyou seem quite deep with this girl at 3 years in at 19 years old is pretty serious so...i hope your right about your chick and hes wrong

i've never been napa so i dn't personally knw what its saying out there but 99% of my peoples have gone and they all say the same thingi admit that considering what we've all heard about napa (how its basically one big sex/club island) i find it a bit suspect if my girl was to say she wanted to go all of a suddenbut that doesn't mean cheating is a certainty last year an associates girl went and when she came back everyone was saying she banged out cuz she left one club with sum next breddahmy cuz and i quote said "100% lies" he was with the girl that night. The breddah that everyone was saying she did what not with approached her in a club legless drunk, she kindah knew him through a mutual friend so she took him outside and called him a cab home. my cuz saw this with his own eyes cuz he followed her obviously at first thinking what most people would think. dem two and one next girl then had a couple drinks outside and then kicked out back to their hotel.when the drunk breddah was latter asked wagwan he replied with sumthing like "come on g...u knw me" and the rest is history my point is most cheating does not equal all cheatingbut tbh anyone over the age of 17 should see the folly in sweeping generalisations of any kind

Guest M12 Part 2
when the drunk breddah was latter asked wagwan he replied with sumthing like "come on g...u knw me" and the rest is history
i hate these cryptic guys who try let you believe tht they banged when they know they didnt, but think its ok because they didnt say the words "i banged her"
  • Upvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

same as any other island. If you cant/wont/dont draw black/mixed girls in england you wont in napa. It aint some magical place where lighties turn to wogsockets. if your idea of a big night out is the R&B room in tiger tiger or Yates / them kinda scenes go to malia or zante.

El Kapitan: i've never been napa so i dn't personally knw what its saying out there but 99% of my peoples have gone and they all say the same thingi admit that considering what we've all heard about napa (how its basically one big sex/club island) i find it a bit suspect if my girl was to say she wanted to go all of a suddenbut that doesn't mean cheating is a certainty And there we have it... C/S kapitan, let's face facts more time if a girl would cheat in them places more time she will cheat in UK aswell if the right time & place came a long. Don't get me wrong I would be thinkin just as suspect as all u man but I'm just sayin while its highly likely cheatin could happen its not impossible for someone to remain faithful.Thing is people sayin they would not tolerate their girl goin these places but the said girl could kno ur levels n just do it at tyrones yard while ur at work etc there's no knowin 100% what ur partners up 2 so this is just suttin we all gotta accept when we enter relationshipsI'm not condonin anyone goin their in a relationship so don't get it twisted I just do believe there can be odd ocasions where a girl just may happen 2 stay faithful while out I don't see this as an impossible task but I can imagine the majority will fall shortIts a 50/50 ting really the question I suppose 2 ask some is metorphorically if ur partner did say they were goin away 2 napa etc would u trust ur judgement in who u chose 2 believe they wouldn't cheat? Not sayin that 2 be smart either we can all make mistakesMe, I wouldn't care if my potential partner was goin napa or goin down the corner shop, best believe I'm stayin in sherlock holmes mode incase any clues or suspicions should arise

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong
i've never been napa so i dn't personally knw what its saying out there but 99% of my peoples have gone and they all say the same thingi admit that considering what we've all heard about napa (how its basically one big sex/club island) i find it a bit suspect if my girl was to say she wanted to go all of a suddenbut that doesn't mean cheating is a certainty last year an associates girl went and when she came back everyone was saying she banged out cuz she left one club with sum next breddahmy cuz and i quote said "100% lies" he was with the girl that night. The breddah that everyone was saying she did what not with approached her in a club legless drunk, she kindah knew him through a mutual friend so she took him outside and called him a cab home. my cuz saw this with his own eyes cuz he followed her obviously at first thinking what most people would think. dem two and one next girl then had a couple drinks outside and then kicked out back to their hotel.when the drunk breddah was latter asked wagwan he replied with sumthing like "come on g...u knw me" and the rest is history my point is most cheating does not equal all cheatingbut tbh anyone over the age of 17 should see the folly in sweeping generalisations of any kind
She must of taken him on some mission to get a taxi because I never see a car drive through the strip.

Guest Awesome Kong
how many chicks can the average guy run tru in Napa in a week? 1 a nite?
If you have game & not shy, that is possible. You can bang a chick about 12/1AM and slam another one after the clubs finish or during.If you stay at a hotel like Tsokkos and chat to ALL the girls there then you're laughing.