Longest Relationship..

Ephren Taylor

Whats your longest?Is it the current one your in now?If not, how/why did it end?How long did it take you to get over?Whats your longest? 5 years... last one was 3 years (almost 4)Is it the current one your in now? naaah...If not, how/why did it end? Cheaters never propser apparentlyHow long did it take you to get over? In reality, if circumstances were different, i'd get back with the last chick, so i'd say im not really over it yet. It ended like 5 months ago.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ relationships ever ending.in the perfect conditions, anything can grow back*DISCLAIMER-: apart from my ones
u really think so?
DEFFO.any relationship that wasnt a fling meant there was a deep understanding at some point in time. No matter whats happened to cause a break up theres always some small bit of seed left in both brains that can fluorish

5 years and some change. Ended because she was immature irrational and got caught up in hood mentality. f*cked up my Christmas day 2 years back when her sister finally admitted she had been chatting to another guy on a FRIEND VIBE, my foot it was friends. anyway the girl still rings me for no apparent reason telling me about her man and sh*t like a give a shiznit. She saw me with my new girl who I have been with on and off for 3 years or so.

lol @ relationships ever ending.in the perfect conditions, anything can grow back*DISCLAIMER-: apart from my ones
u really think so?
DEFFO.any relationship that wasnt a fling meant there was a deep understanding at some point in time. No matter whats happened to cause a break up theres always some small bit of seed left in both brains that can fluorish
i believe in my case quite literally a seed baby talk is the topic that makes us pause and think 'if we were still together...'its all talk 4 now tho