any1 know about the secret

Ismooth

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive been raving about it for a while. i have the dvd but im almost finishing the book and dont want to intterupt it. i think the book will be better but either way.. its an amazing book. its not a new concept as most of the stuff talked about are talked about in other books,..the secret also makes many references to the bible so its an old tried and tested concept.i like it cos of the 'law of attraction' perspective it takes.if it didnt do much for u then .. u need help. alot of it lol, tho tbh.. as its a secret formula for success in all areas.many will read..few will master and implement.

ive been raving about it for a while. i have the dvd but im almost finishing the book and dont want to intterupt it. i think the book will be better but either way.. its an amazing book. its not a new concept as most of the stuff talked about are talked about in other books,..the secret also makes many references to the bible so its an old tried and tested concept.i like it cos of the 'law of attraction' perspective it takes.if it didnt do much for u then .. u need help. alot of it lol, tho tbh.. as its a secret formula for success in all areas.many will read..few will master and implement.
f*ck youI believe in Islam and hard work. About law of attraction.you tenderoni