Break ups

Jm0nEy

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you never gave her time to miss you brudda thats where you flopped you can give a girl your all fam you gotta move anti sometimes keep em guessin and when you leave em for a few days or a week she should realise and will let go of her so called pride you smotherd her too much brudda so it aint gonna work that way!

• 4 weeks later...
i personally dnt like to play games.. but if u dnt play the game its guna play u.. if u dont remember anything else remember this, dnt give ur all in any relationship, make sure u have enough to pick urself up should sh*t hit the fan..
this is the realest!!!
So so true.
Its unfortunate tbh, was having this conversation with my bredrin recently. He thinks even when you're married you have to play games. /Also I swear its harder telling the truth in a break up rather than being a c*nt and cheating your way out of it.At least in break ups you should always learn what you want from your next relationship.

• 2 months later...
Dreading having my 1st real 'break-up'...Saw an ex-fling last week, with her boyfriend, and that messed me up a lil'. More than a little if I'm being honest.
Jeez, you're gonna be f*cked if you experience it too late in life. Well, I can see benefits and costs actually.

i personally dnt like to play games.. but if u dnt play the game its guna play u.. if u dont remember anything else remember this, dnt give ur all in any relationship, make sure u have enough to pick urself up should sh*t hit the fan..
this is the realest!!!
So so true.
a part of me is like, the above mentality is that of a quiter, one that is scared to give their allu will never be as happy as u can be in the above relationship, and most of yur relationships will fail becuz people knw when their with sumone who isn't really dwn for the relationshipthen another part is like this is one of thoes hidden truths of life; to ever fully expose yur self to anyone is foolishhopin for sumthing that isn't possible only leads to (at the best of times) dissapointment and tbh i'm kindah tired of hoping that latter part isn't right

Travelling is going to inevitably lead to the end of my current relationship. Not what I want.
You should end it sooner rather than later 2bh. Don't keep it going any longer than you need to.It's never cool being on the receiving end of "the holiday talk" when you know the person was probably thinking of how to leave it till the last minute.Don't be that guy.And if you need a shoulder to cry on, PMz bbz x

Guest Esquilax
this is the realest!!!
So so true.
a part of me is like, the above mentality is that of a quiter, one that is scared to give their allu will never be as happy as u can be in the above relationship, and most of yur relationships will fail becuz people knw when their with sumone who isn't really dwn for the relationshipthen another part is like this is one of thoes hidden truths of life; to ever fully expose yur self to anyone is foolishhopin for sumthing that isn't possible only leads to (at the best of times) dissapointment and tbh i'm kindah tired of hoping that latter part isn't right
The latter part isn't rightHow can you live your life with the expectancy that something is going to end badly?Make the good times last and if it does end, in a bad way or any other, yeah it will hurt like a bitch but you will move on and forget.Don't sacrifice your life experiences for fear of getting hurt, pain is what reminds us we're truly alive.

Do you know how draining it is, and just how much it affects you when something you put your all into goes tits up?How you lost the motivation to do EVERYTHING. Letalone hold your job down?Why do you think people are so guarded after being "hurt"It's coz they know the world doesn't work like that.You can still have an enjoyable and rewarding relationship. But if you let your guard down 100% do the same thing expecting a different response you're an idiot.Also people are too quick now. When you've been together for a good few years, or married, years down the line then yeah, you can kick back abit. People are too quick to get too comfortable then wonder why they're bored/break up.

Guest Esquilax

Yes, I'm well aware of the emotional drain and the, sometimes, physical effects it has.Obviously it goes down to the individual, I personally am deeply emotional when it comes to things like this, so when things do go tits up, as they have done in the past, it does take its toll.But when you find someone else who makes you feel better than you ever did, it's easy to forget how shitty it was the last time.Obviously dont let your guard down to ANYone, that is silly

Well nobody said that life was easy, being hurt is all part and parcel of life. People do not have the commitment they once used to have, the drive or the motivation to make relationships work, its too easy to not allow your self to get in to deep, to finish a relationship and start a new one, but if you are gaurding your self from a relationship you are technically decieving the other person. We will all be hurt at one stage in our life, Everyone is different, but relationships that truly work and really mean something are the ones that are honest about how they feel, and don't play sh*t down! Note: Its also important that your in a relationship with someone that is as honest as you are, other wise you are bound to be hurt, but this is all part of finding the right person for you!

When you've been with someone 4/5 years, put your all into it, and it f*cks up, that's what I'm talking about.When you live on your own, and HAVE to do a shitty job you hate just to keep that home.When you don't have the backup of family who are paying for that roof over your head, and cooking your meals, and keeping you fit.These are all the things which you have to consider getting f*ckED UP.That's why people are guarded. Not because they're "not in it".It gets a lot more complicated than a teenage romance which lasts a year or two then fizzles.