Scorcher - I Know/Space Invader (Video)

Agony

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Triple X
i think tha first tune is HARD
You only like garbage thothe grime you like is garbagethe hip hop you like is garbagethe metal you like is garbageyou have horrible taste sir
u what makes it even better?that ur opinion means less than nothing to memore garbage for me

i think tha first tune is HARD
You only like garbage thothe grime you like is garbagethe hip hop you like is garbagethe metal you like is garbageyou have horrible taste sir
u what makes it even better?that ur opinion means less than nothing to memore garbage for me
yeah well i just wanted you to know your loser k?

something like scorcher got shook at 1 of them neeky grime raves n left ghetto to clash frisco on his 1s.ignored ghetts pleas for assistance lol. thats what 1 white breh told me.
if that true........ :lol:
Definitely not THE reason, but I bet it woud've made things worse. I've been told by a good source that it was just an argument that happened before Scorcher went pen.I was at Dirty Canvas when Fris and Ghetts were beefing, and it was just lyrical.Ghetts wanted Scrocher to come out for a PA, but Scorcher had dussed.That's all it was.

Scorcher has Worldstarhiphop fame now LOL.
lol looks like smack dvd came in handy...lol at the comments
What do they say?
scorcher---more like poorper he aint making dollas f*ck he shitty ass flow u know
DAMMMMMMMMMM, SO WACK, ALL JAY-Z WANNA BE!!! BET THEY AINT WOOK UJP YET WATCH THEM UK PUNKS HIT THERE OWN MUSIC UP!!!! SORRY THIS IS WACK YOU AINT BLOWING OVERSEAS. GET A DAY JOB!!!! WACK WACK WACK, U.S STAND UP
:lol: not impressed at all

Scorcher has Worldstarhiphop fame now LOL.
lol looks like smack dvd came in handy...lol at the comments
What do they say?
scorcher---more like poorper he aint making dollas f*ck he shitty ass flow u know
DAMMMMMMMMMM, SO WACK, ALL JAY-Z WANNA BE!!! BET THEY AINT WOOK UJP YET WATCH THEM UK PUNKS HIT THERE OWN MUSIC UP!!!! SORRY THIS IS WACK YOU AINT BLOWING OVERSEAS. GET A DAY JOB!!!! WACK WACK WACK, U.S STAND UP
:lol: not impressed at all
lol shameworld* link?

if this means what i think it does then irony is a killer.but that whole bit is kinda incomprehensible.