keeping ur ex as a link

prdx

i started sleeping with my ex last august, we was close to gettin bk together and we did talk about it in depth but then it all went down the drain yet again because he got extra paranoid one day, put 2 n 2gether and came up with 10000 and started chasing my car down the road ( long story ) and other crazy sh*t happened in between which i wont bore u with the details.anyhow, once he calmed down, we met up and we just both admitted we were not meant to be and he told me he would always be there for me and that he will always be my friend. edit - i think this is some bullshit he told me.but i just thought i cant really be 'friends' with u cos we both know we will still end up sleeping together one way or another so i had to finally break away once and for all. best thing i could of done really cos i would still be messin with him now otherwise.get the odd text from him once in a blue moon but its only to see how i am and what ive been up to. nothing major.

get the odd text from him once in a blue moon but its only to see how i am and what ive been up to. nothing major.
thats great if ur single ms lu.. but if u were in a relationship with a new guy would u let that run?other ppls, would u let it run if ur partners ex was txting them.. even if it was just to say hello and what u been up to?

get the odd text from him once in a blue moon but its only to see how i am and what ive been up to. nothing major.
thats great if ur single ms lu.. but if u were in a relationship with a new guy would u let that run?other ppls, would u let it run if ur partners ex was txting them.. even if it was just to say hello and what u been up to?
Question isn't directed at me but Ex's get dismantled and banished with the quickness if any are in existence. I do not care how long your history runs or if 'so much has happened between you', no need for Ex's to be in contact. Easy for old flames to start burning again if the smoke aint cleared.

thats great if ur single ms lu.. but if u were in a relationship with a new guy would u let that run?
the ex talks to me like im one of his male friends, chatting about bud, girls and general drama sh*t thats happening round his way, his holiday plans, says he goin napa or malia, jeez imagine bumpin into him on my holiday,that would be not good.i see him strictly as a friend , we get on tons better now than we ever used to, but he did say recently about meeting up..... was like WTF, its not happening mate. There is no need to meet up, if i wanted to meet up with u, would of done months ago.

thats great if ur single ms lu.. but if u were in a relationship with a new guy would u let that run?
the ex talks to me like im one of his male friends, chatting about bud, girls and general drama sh*t thats happening round his way, his holiday plans, says he goin napa or malia, jeez imagine bumpin into him on my holiday,that would be not good.i see him strictly as a friend , we get on tons better now than we ever used to, but he did say recently about meeting up..... was like WTF, its not happening mate. There is no need to meet up, if i wanted to meet up with u, would of done months ago.
Why even bother talking to him if you're never going to meet up with him? I can tell you're one of them girls who says I never meant for it to happen to your current BF once something happens.

we can still keep a small interest in each other lives without having to meet up.dont see the harm in the odd text or conversation here and there to see how each other are doing.
Lucinda, I try so hard not to switch for your comments.How does that benifit either party???Please give an example???

we can still keep a small interest in each other lives without having to meet up.dont see the harm in the odd text or conversation here and there to see how each other are doing.
Lucinda, I try so hard not to switch for your comments.How does that benifit either party???Please give an example???
CM Punk allow it, shes a typical chick.Dont mean we need to entertain that sh*t.Only a weak man entertains an exgf as a 'friend'.