keeping ur ex as a link

prdx

ive never done this b4 tbh but obviously other ppl do.. with me an ex is an ex for a reason and after we break up i will more time walk right past u in tesco without saying a word..tell me tho, can u keep ur feelings out of it and keep it to just sex.. or do u do it as a way to stil "hold onto" them, or do u do it to get over them, or for revenge?what is ur reason for keeping in touch with an ex (if u do)jus curious an extremely bored.. if its been done recently never mind me

its difficult to maintain that thought process usually one person catches feelings and then gets etheredpersonally I dont ever do it cos they are ex's for a reason and they will start to catch feelings due to the attractive and humorus man that I amdont keep in touch shouldn't need too really tbh just live ur life

most links are ex's fam its easier for an ex to justify f*ck*ng her ex man than it is for her to justify sexing some random dude that super poked her on facebook or met her at yellow bar.and ive done it but all it does it gradually make you realise how worthless the girl is over time as you start to realise what she is about from a different angle cos dont forget as you had a bound its more than likely still there so she will talk to you on a level about things such as new relationships etc and all this while ya STILL f*ck*ng IT and then thats when it dawns on you"WHEN WE WAS GOING OUT SHE WAS FRIENDS WITH HER EX SO HE WAS PROBABLY BEATIN IT"other things you will notice too about her when you make her a link cos she aint ya girl no more and you aint her man no more and you can then make a full REALISTIC assesment on the type of girl you was dealing with from a different view point and sadly the findings tend to be that you got off likely and made a smart move making her your EX and not sticking with her or going back.the only thing it does to benefit the man if he liked her alot is it helps him get over her quicker but truss when you wanna dump her when you find a girl you really like as you move on she WILL go on stinkBELIEVE MEim a veteran for this kinda thing.

i feel links centre of gravity is based at people that go back and forth with their exs cant leave for lust / lovecant stay cos they aint the oneso just have sex and have kids and be at each others throats for the rest of ya life its so easy to see when a relationship isnt really a relationship but really just a band aid and a means to an end kinda like a vice president only not as important.

most links are ex's fam its easier for an ex to justify f*ck*ng her ex man than it is for her to justify sexing some random dude that super poked her on facebook or met her at yellow bar.and ive done it but all it does it gradually make you realise how worthless the girl is over time as you start to realise what she is about from a different angle cos dont forget as you had a bound its more than likely still there so she will talk to you on a level about things such as new relationships etc and all this while ya STILL f*ck*ng IT and then thats when it dawns on you"WHEN WE WAS GOING OUT SHE WAS FRIENDS WITH HER EX SO HE WAS PROBABLY BEATIN IT"other things you will notice too about her when you make her a link cos she aint ya girl no more and you aint her man no more and you can then make a full REALISTIC assesment on the type of girl you was dealing with from a different view point and sadly the findings tend to be that you got off likely and made a smart move making her your EX and not sticking with her or going back.the only thing it does to benefit the man if he liked her alot is it helps him get over her quicker but truss when you wanna dump her when you find a girl you really like as you move on she WILL go on stinkBELIEVE MEim a veteran for this kinda thing.
this is EXACTLY what i was thinking.. i discussed this with a close breh earlier aswel.. and i was hoping that u of all ppl on VIP that u would say that.. sfe

had my ex that i was smashing WHILE I HAD A GIRL AND SHE KNEW IT staying at my house and leaving in the morning.she got a new man and it didnt stop there she would get calls from him while she is IN MY BED and asking me to be silent for a minute (par to be honest but its her taking herself home so i thought nothing of it ESPECIALLY when i know im bussin a nut the minute that phone hangs up) while she talks to this new boyfriend of hers.hang tight the mandem that suck on nipples and try their BEST to make the girl feel horny when she on the phone (IM THAT GUY)imagine thatand this is a woman i loved and gave the world to.like i said making an ex a link is what bare man should do if they are in doubt about going back the only thing is you know what you know when its too late cos had you of known she was like this from day dot you would have probably never made her the wifey to begin with and made her what she is now A LINKjoke is when you meet them first hand they aint on that cos they aint that type of girl are they?go figure.using vip to sniff out wolf in sheeps clothing with men that KNOW what time it is = WE GO HARD ON THESE BITCHES

i wouldnt give her the satisfaction
i used to think that b4 aswel tbh cah i kno im a good guy an i'll say it RAGS, it IS a privilledge for a woman to be with me..but now im thinkin its like what oldsnake said, rainy days stil.. i used to only deal with one female at a time but i dont feel the same way anymore... meh

i wouldnt give her the satisfaction
i used to think that b4 aswel tbh cah i kno im a good guy an i'll say it RAGS, it IS a privilledge for a woman to be with me..but now im thinkin its like what oldsnake said, rainy days stil.. i used to only deal with one female at a time but i dont feel the same way anymore... meh
thers plenty more fish on the roadsideplus i wud probly get angry and kill her which wud make me look like the villain so for me its a policy of total non contacteach to ther own

Guest Flat Ericó

tbh i dont do itthey are obviously ex's for a reasonand knowing girls they will end up falling in love again due to the charming and attractive man that I am.stay away and just live your life.

c/sbeen there and done it... I got my badges for this malarky... Won't ever do this again.

c/sbeen there and done it... I got my badges for this malarky... Won't ever do this again.