%%% Things That Real Mandem Just Don't Wear %%%

General Mac

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the biggest thing about this thread is the hypocrisy. some man say sum1 is fruity but wanna know on the sly where he got his creps from. or his chain. man like gen mac has a history of making fruity threads or posts. certain ppl say sum1 is jus following a fruity scene yet same man rushes out to wear a mac along with the other 9trillion pricks when their grandad has the same mac in his house he copped as a yute.same pple who know how to host their own version of "what not to wear" which incidentally is also hosted by a gay... know wht a breh shdnt wear but these same pple claim they cannot say how a guy looks. these same ppl will make threads asking nex man wht perfume other guys wear. and the same ppl flood love and life room with their complete pussyole antics chatting sh*t bout gyal like that whitebreh on every1 hates chris when its bait... abd the ones are r true jus show how fruity sme of them r.now they come here to post in some remix str8 eye for the queer guy. if ur a real breh walk up to them u call fruity and tell them whats good. bout what not to wear... more like f*ck u to say not wht to wear.

the biggest thing about this thread is the hypocrisy. some man say sum1 is fruity but wanna know on the sly where he got his creps from. or his chain. man like gen mac has a history of making fruity threads or posts. certain ppl say sum1 is jus following a fruity scene yet same man rushes out to wear a mac along with the other 9trillion pricks when their grandad has the same mac in his house he copped as a yute.same pple who know how to host their own version of "what not to wear" which incidentally is also hosted by a gay... know wht a breh shdnt wear but these same pple claim they cannot say how a guy looks. these same ppl will make threads asking nex man wht perfume other guys wear. and the same ppl flood love and life room with their complete pussyole antics chatting sh*t bout gyal like that whitebreh on every1 hates chris when its bait... abd the ones are r true jus show how fruity sme of them r.now they come here to post in some remix str8 eye for the queer guy. if ur a real breh walk up to them u call fruity and tell them whats good. bout what not to wear... more like f*ck u to say not wht to wear.
At least somebody has a brain even though there are countless insults directed at me. Post the gay topics i created please. Back all that sh*t up

dont really understand the topic. r u saying that if the biggest goon in ur bits decided to rock vans and a cardigan and he was some gunman u wouldnt take him seriously?me nuh ramp wid all that garbage fashion tbh. wont ever catch me wearin skinny jeans. i f*cks with certain fitted tops tho but not ultra tightseen some faggot wearing a dress and leggins in zara. did a double take n smh in disbelef but aint like im looking to do the person harm just kept it moving

REAL MENdont have 'From: London' under their avatarn then proceed to say 'shiny ass' and 'nigga'As I said, 90% of the young black people in this country want to be from the USits not ur fault mate, its the mediaits mugged you right off
You simple d*ckhead these are all words in the dictionary therefore can be used by anybody from any country, why should I adhere to what every twat like you uses? And no I'm not influenced by the media, 'nigga' and 'ass/arse' are words severely used where I live. So i hope you trip, fall down some stairs choke on your spit and die. Or contribute to the thread
I neva sed they cudnt be usedbut 'shiny-ass, stupid-ass, anythin-ass' are American-isms, as is NIGGA so dnt chat sh*t u muppet, THIS IS ENGLANDn i live in london mate, n NO1 says ASSthe word isARSEget it right bcuz its wot uve made of urself u half-witsay ne of those words round my local, or at a football ground and u would go home with 5 less teeth than u came in with and wearin a pint of stella round your face ya c*nt

REAL MENdont have 'From: London' under their avatarn then proceed to say 'shiny ass' and 'nigga'As I said, 90% of the young black people in this country want to be from the USits not ur fault mate, its the mediaits mugged you right off
You simple d*ckhead these are all words in the dictionary therefore can be used by anybody from any country, why should I adhere to what every twat like you uses? And no I'm not influenced by the media, 'nigga' and 'ass/arse' are words severely used where I live. So i hope you trip, fall down some stairs choke on your spit and die. Or contribute to the thread
I neva sed they cudnt be usedbut 'shiny-ass, stupid-ass, anythin-ass' are American-isms, as is NIGGA so dnt chat sh*t u muppet, THIS IS ENGLANDn i live in london mate, n NO1 says ASSthe word isARSEget it right bcuz its wot uve made of urself u half-witsay ne of those words round my local, or at a football ground and u would go home with 5 less teeth than u came in with and wearin a pint of stella round your face ya c*nt
:lol: :lol: emotional talk

Guest WAVESURFER
:lol: I like this guy (no homo).

:lol: I like this guy (no homo).
:lol:Thinks he's in football factory

danny-dyer-wi.jpg

this general mac guy is a f*ck*ng clown. Same guy who asked if South were beefing eastf*ck*ng neekand lol @ asking vip2 what real mandem wear.
You don't like my posts, easy to ignore bro, your the clown. And I asked OUT OF CURIOSITY, maybe your awareness of a GENERAL question is limited, use better words than neek all the time, f*ck*ng scumbag. Don't like the thread, Get the f*ck out of it. Same goes to that football hooligan dictating what words run in England or not...typing and pronunciation are two different things MATE.And to the f*cker who thinks i bitch about another mans clothes with my boys clearly didn't utilize his reading senses to actually see the scenario where such small talk could take place.And all of a sudden words such as ass make me and 90% black people want to be American, never mate. Search ASS in Vip2 and see who and how many times it's been used. Fools cant get in the thread, post up some funny sh*t about another dudes gay clothing, instead they got to over analyze sh*t. KidsImmaturity....all too common

this general mac guy is a f*ck*ng clown. Same guy who asked if South were beefing eastf*ck*ng neekand lol @ asking vip2 what real mandem wear.
You don't like my posts, easy to ignore bro, your the clown. And I asked OUT OF CURIOSITY, maybe your awareness of a GENERAL question is limited, use better words than neek all the time, f*ck*ng scumbag. Don't like the thread, Get the f*ck out of it. Same goes to that football hooligan dictating what words run in England or not...typing and pronunciation are two different things MATE.And to the f*cker who thinks i bitch about another mans clothes with my boys clearly didn't utilize his reading senses to actually see the scenario where such small talk could take place.And all of a sudden words such as ass make me and 90% black people want to be American, never mate. Search ASS in Vip2 and see who and how many times it's been used. Fools cant get in the thread, post up some funny sh*t about another dudes gay clothing, instead they got to over analyze sh*t. KidsImmaturity....all too common
LOL RAGETrue that I have also noticed people on thsi forum tend to pick out tiny things in people's posts and bandwagon, thus baiting them into responding how you just did