1. 1. .

• HELL YES
    • I WOULD TRY, BUT I DOUBT I COULD AFFORD IT... OR PUT THE EFFORT IN TO GO
    • NO WAY

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£75 is f*ck*ng cheap for MJBRITNEY IS £650 FOR VIP TICKETS MADONNA TOO£75 for MJ is suprising to me, but yeah dont go... then i get more of a chance at being in the front. I cant wait, im gonna faint and be on the intro to the dvd, like the intro of moonwalker where you see fans fainting and crying, then i will have a place in history.

I work for an events company who were asked to provide "fans" for the press conference.Alan, London,
Thats bullshit. Looool @ thinking 40 y-o bankers wont pull sickies to see Michael Jackson.Dont believe what you read about him not being popular. I was at WMA and you had greying men to yuteman in them MJ hats to rhinestone gloves, to tour merchandise tee's etc. On a line-up which included Beyonce, that blind opera singer (Andrea Bocelli?), Enya etc. people were ONLY there to see MJ. When the presenters thought the crowd was flat, they asked "who's hear to see Michael". When the boss touched stage you wanna see these A-listers acting like fans.

I'm not sure if I'll go. My mum really wants to go but she wants ME to by the tickets. I already took her to see her beloved Kanye, If I buy them for her that will be her mothers day, birthday and christmas presents rolled into one.

£75 is f*ck*ng cheap for MJBRITNEY IS £650 FOR VIP TICKETS MADONNA TOO£75 for MJ is suprising to me, but yeah dont go... then i get more of a chance at being in the front. I cant wait, im gonna faint and be on the intro to the dvd, like the intro of moonwalker where you see fans fainting and crying, then i will have a place in history.
VIP for MJ is a grand

I work for an events company who were asked to provide "fans" for the press conference.Alan, London,
Thats bullshit. Looool @ thinking 40 y-o bankers wont pull sickies to see Michael Jackson.Dont believe what you read about him not being popular. I was at WMA and you had greying men to yuteman in them MJ hats to rhinestone gloves, to tour merchandise tee's etc. On a line-up which included Beyonce, that blind opera singer (Andrea Bocelli?), Enya etc. people were ONLY there to see MJ. When the presenters thought the crowd was flat, they asked "who's hear to see Michael". When the boss touched stage you wanna see these A-listers acting like fans.
affirmative,the blind gunmanany slores wanna do a cover of this collabo hollow at menb strictly professional i dnt do music to have an affair or wat have u

summer is arriving when i quote 001. cos i was there too and i was shocked. i expected to see colas when like u said.. these were just everyday ppl bank managers and the like. i had a good seating and had women my mother's age screaming and shouting.. no one was really there for anyone else but MJ mainly. to read the after reports was just to beleive that there's an 'arranged' media bias against him.also.. my friend who works for norton rose told me one of his managers said he was going to the 02 on 'assignment' he will be far from your "deranged fans" type.. but lord knows he was probably there to do a moonwalk

summer is arriving when i quote 001. cos i was there too and i was shocked. i expected to see colas when like u said.. these were just everyday ppl bank managers and the like. i had a good seating and had women my mother's age screaming and shouting.. no one was really there for anyone else but MJ mainly. to read the after reports was just to beleive that there's an 'arranged' media bias against him.also.. my friend who works for norton rose told me one of his managers said he was going to the 02 on 'assignment' he will be far from your "deranged fans" type.. but lord knows he was probably there to do a moonwalk
From that day onwards I have never trusted media reports. I'm sure they knew from before that he wouldnt be performing Thriller cos Chris Brown did. If that any slag-hag Madonna or badman like Bono went up there and performed a song like We Are The World during a time when we were at war and all that, they would have been hailed as some Mother Theresa type icon.

When do tickets go on sale? I'm buying a bag worth of tickets and holding onto them until the week of the performance. I will easily quadruple my money on Fleabay.
I was thinking of doing this only if i got proper decent seats like first couple of rows.I was only going to buy 2 tickets though (you can buy a max of 4.)I applied to get the presale code so we'll see!

When do tickets go on sale? I'm buying a bag worth of tickets and holding onto them until the week of the performance. I will easily quadruple my money on Fleabay.
I was thinking of doing this only if i got proper decent seats like first couple of rows.I was only going to buy 2 tickets though (you can buy a max of 4.)I applied to get the presale code so we'll see!
how?

how?
http://www.michaeljacksonlive.com/

how?
http://www.michaeljacksonlive.com/
thanks