Come on ladies, be honest and real

Im A Cunt!

I keep forgetting Marlon is 19.sh*t makes me depressed when I look at where I am now.*tightens noose*
All in due time!Doesnt matter how long the journey takes aslong as you reach your destination.
Aaaaaawwwwwww.Choccy Logggy not in the boggy, you actually care. :D Nah, I'm messing about. It inspires me if anything.*loosens noose*
Phew.-----Its not impossible to be financially stable at 19. Marlon gets ratings though.
Course it's not impossible, what a silly thing to say. Considering that there are many (like yourself) that are given a massive helping hand. Similarly, there are many who have started businesses etc early.SLASHWhat does Marlon do?SLASH 2People who brag about their cash and how they're better for it get jacked.

Didnt even wanna get into that. I never big myself or talk about myself in detail like that BUTI only said it because I took umbridge that G thought to tell me he had responsibilities I couldnt fathom, and went on to tell me how successful he was, as if I was some yute sitting at home with no job.@ Bladerunner. Until a week ago (gave in my notice), I worked in Advertising. I used to work in financial trading, which is where I acquired the means to property. Im a session musician freelance, and am currently in financial trading again while working on property until I emigrate next year.tbh writing the above makes me feel even more like i'm qualifying something, which i dont like. but if it clears the misconceptions then cool.

Didnt even wanna get into that. I never big myself or talk about myself in detail like that BUTI only said it because I took umbridge that G thought to tell me he had responsibilities I couldnt fathom, and went on to tell me how successful he was, as if I was some yute sitting at home with no job.@ Bladerunner. Until a week ago (gave in my notice), I worked in Advertising. I used to work in financial trading, which is where I acquired the means to property. Im a session musician freelance, and am currently in financial trading again while working on property until I emigrate next year.tbh writing the above makes me feel even more like i'm qualifying something, which i dont like. but if it clears the misconceptions then cool.
Ok. Are you involved in trading on the floor at a major bank?NB - All of this is just out of curiosity more than anything. I have a couple of friends involved in finance (Oxford and LSE grads) and friends of friends involved too.

LOL @ Gold digger comments. Especially at this time in my bank balance/income life.Honestly, i just wanted to know what Marlon looks like. If you have time to read through all my past posts you will notice i have asked before. Still waiting for my official response.Everyone needs to pipe down.

I know you are one of them self-hate brehs who said your aunt was from Antigua and your name's DeAndre back in the day so you never got cussed.
:D :D :D
I love you (no goddaz)
:D :D
he looks like mc aggro
:D:D Marlons 19 .. Wooot .. Thought he was in his 20's ... Them toyboys Deh