England Squad thread

TF S4DK

Lol at all the loyalty crap.. anyone would be loyal to club that was still paying you even know you were disabled. Like someone said before he wouldnt even still be at spurs if it wernt for his knee.
Wheres your clueless tag?
Odviously the truths gonna hurt.
What? Some conceited opinion from an arsenal fan on a Spurs player, trying to tell me thats the truth...? :lol:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Manchester City defender Micah Richards has admitted he is 'hurt' by his omission from the England squad. Richards has been left out of Fabio Capello's squad for the forthcoming games against Slovakia and Ukraine after failing to establish himself in the Italian's plans.The 20-year-old has not played for England since the 3-2 defeat to Croatia in November 2007 after bursting onto the international stage during that ill-fated European Championship qualifying campaign.The versatile defender is part of Stuart Pearce's Under 21 squad for the double-header with Norway and France as he looks to catch the eye of Capello and he believes he is beginning to recapture his best form."It does hurt when the England team get together," said Richards. "I played 11 games on the bounce for England and I thought I played well in all those games. "I was a little unlucky to get an injury at the wrong time and then Wes Brown and Glen Johnson both came in and did a fine job and it has been hard for me to get back in. "But my confidence is back again. I'm enjoying my football again at right-back and I feel like I'm knocking on the door."
SMH, guy has been anything this season.

Manchester City defender Micah Richards has admitted he is 'hurt' by his omission from the England squad. Richards has been left out of Fabio Capello's squad for the forthcoming games against Slovakia and Ukraine after failing to establish himself in the Italian's plans.The 20-year-old has not played for England since the 3-2 defeat to Croatia in November 2007 after bursting onto the international stage during that ill-fated European Championship qualifying campaign.The versatile defender is part of Stuart Pearce's Under 21 squad for the double-header with Norway and France as he looks to catch the eye of Capello and he believes he is beginning to recapture his best form."It does hurt when the England team get together," said Richards. "I played 11 games on the bounce for England and I thought I played well in all those games. "I was a little unlucky to get an injury at the wrong time and then Wes Brown and Glen Johnson both came in and did a fine job and it has been hard for me to get back in. "But my confidence is back again. I'm enjoying my football again at right-back and I feel like I'm knocking on the door."
SMH, guy has been anything this season.
Someone needs to bring his head back down to earth.

tbf Darren Bent would get into alot of the top 20 ranked countrys
tbf he wouldnt
Fifa World Rankings8 Russia 9 England 10 Portugal 11 Turkey 13 Czech Republic 14 Ukraine 15 Paraguay 16 Cameroon 17 USA 18 Israel 19 Greece 20 Romania
Bent could deffo get into any of these squads and I dont even rate him that much.
f*ck off about your list is trashrussia NOengland (when everyones fit) NOTurkey NOParaguay NO

You do realise squads are like 23 people right?
They dnt understandIf these players had exotic names it wud be a diff storymeh
23 strikers PMSLyou only need 3/4 strikers in your squadand they all have 3/4 better then bentbut i do agree with anelkas first post which i pointed out and started this whole debate over in which bent would get into most squadsjust not your trashy list