ViP2 FIFA 09 World Cup (360)

Guest Wavelength

Duplicate Teams  

1. 1. Do you want duplicate teams to be allowed?

• Yes, duplicates are cool.
    • Nah, forget duplicates, we want realism.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck itsomething different.Why dont we randomly assign teams, whoever is playing list down your name. if theres 12 players we'll take the 12 best international teams, assign them to a number, people randomly pick a number and whatever number you pick you play with that team for the whole tournyJust thought i'd throw that in there for people to think about

f*ck itsomething different.Why dont we randomly assign teams, whoever is playing list down your name. if theres 12 players we'll take the 12 best international teams, assign them to a number, people randomly pick a number and whatever number you pick you play with that team for the whole tournyJust thought i'd throw that in there for people to think about
would be the only fair way if there was no duplicates

Guest Wu-Tang

InGamertag: Cousinofsleep (Ithink)Countries: Spain SLASH Argentina.Obv theres gonna have to be some way to sort the teams ti cant just be a 'first person who shouted the country gets it'+Start it 1st of april or somethign please

Guest Wavelength
Good idea, only problem is, people might not want to take part once they get a team they really aint feeling.Similarly to when we randomly assign teams on FM Networks..
do a draw to see who can get 1st pick then 2nd pick & so on
This may be a better idea seeing as there is an element of choice involved.Whatever the majority decide init, it seems as if we are not doing duplicates for sure.So now we just need to agree on how teams will be selected.Nobody feeling playing each other for team rights nah?

Guest Wavelength

The thing is, the 'lesser' would dominate the comp as the overall levels on ViP2 are high IMO.But it would be a challenge for a number of people same way.

1st pick should go to whoever won the last tournament, only fair on that guy.
laugh.gif
You should be last seeing as you proved you were the best laugh.gif
lmao.tbh I would want to be Italy but I didn't think they were a team others would choose.I'm not bothered if I'm not them but I'll probably just choose any swag team and play just for jokes.No duplicates ftw anyway.

Theres a few decent ideas, I like the thought of playing for the rights for that team. But what happens when 1 guy loses and then his 2nd/3rd/4th team is already chosen coz you can't play for all of them. Can see people just not playing then.

This seems most fair so far.

Guest Wavelength
Theres a few decent ideas, I like the thought of playing for the rights for that team. But what happens when 1 guy loses and then his 2nd/3rd/4th team is already chosen coz you can't play for all of them. Can see people just not playing then.
This seems most fair so far.
That's the risk they take, they could opt for the 2nd/3rd/4th choice team from the start instead of playing for their 1st choice team.But if more people c/s GT's idea then we'll do that once we have the numbers.So far we have:Sho CaseGTRyderTrimbalFitznblendFatzLostcauzRiskyAlexLahiLurchD-StructoMenacethinkingthuglifeBlackLenny JrSkemarCousin of sleepMurkoLaid Backmd_danNeckstaShady, Air Max, Gundam and Agony, what you saying?