Women and tattoos

Da Luv Doc

i dont like tattoos eithernor do i like grims (no more lol) or any form of girl that is spoken about in a derogatory manner by the majority of decent males on this forum so rather than remind the whole forum how wash they are every fortnight i just stay clear of em and maybe add a few comments on a topic made by someone with a FRESH cause for dislike.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear you've done a topic on this 100 and 1 times now. llow it.
ennitand lol @ his new typing style to cover up the fact that sean ashman is himif he would of used todays writing style with the sean ash alias he may of fooled us for longer / made people not think its him.
This is my old writing style.I used to write like this, which is a minor, but I want to add drama to topics!!!Get me, Antix???Though, I will write like this and feel no way tbh, it's nothing :!:

Im sure 98% of the girls that you see with tattoos couldnt care less if you dont like it, despite being sexist your letting it bother you way too much, some look nice some dont, same as with mens tattoos.
TBH, I find that if the gurl isn't into the rock and roll/ head banger lifestyle, then there is no need.Allow abusing your body to follow your friends, f*ck*ng crazy!!!If she has a tatt, shes below me tbh
how hard is it to find a girl without a tattoe though?thing with you is even though you claim to have a chick who aint loose and dont go zante and aint white and dont suck d*ck and aint been nappa and dont have a tattoo and dont like only black boys and aint a chav and dont live in south london and dont have a facebook and didnt go a girls school and aint had more than 3 men and is 10 out of 10 on looks, you still seem to care about the girls that do and are not what your girl is.ya girls virtual reality fam.
Now now, Antix, you know that this isn't true :!: Though I will allow this temper burst, due to you thinking them other guys are me!!!I will not retaliate as there is no need to, do you rude boy!!!TBH, I think alot and what I view in life and experience.

so you admit to doing a lot of this in the name of controversy? i mean "adding drama to topics"?????for man like you or me or any old school user thats long fam we past that stages thats some newbie ting and you still wanting to do that makes me believe you was sean ashman.from ya SERIOUS posts you seem to have graduated from key stage 3 (remember when diptendo said that to you) ie you almost finished ya studying you got a good chick etc etcand now ya going BACK why?

???What???TBH, what's said on here from me is just to get rid of bordem.Mans been busy and has got a little bit to just chat fraff on here, so will tbh.I am not Ashman or any of his persona, it could be other people, but not me!!!
so you are openly admitting you chat fraff?indicate when ya chattin fraff or sense so people dont just say you chat fraff ALL THE TIMEor simply dont chat fraf at all. Cos there are times when you talk sense and now cos you said that i aint sure if ya being real or "chatting fraff" ie you having a chick who is so pure as you say.

???What???TBH, what's said on here from me is just to get rid of bordem.Mans been busy and has got a little bit to just chat fraff on here, so will tbh.I am not Ashman or any of his persona, it could be other people, but not me!!!
so you are openly admitting you chat fraff?indicate when ya chattin fraff or sense so people dont just say you chat fraff ALL THE TIMEor simply dont chat fraf at all. Cos there are times when you talk sense and now cos you said that i aint sure if ya being real or "chatting fraff" ie you having a chick who is so pure as you say.
I'll put something to let you know when I'm fraffing.Yes I do, everyone does at points, you do too :!: Why would I take this place serious? Though, majority of what I say in l&l room is not fraff.Nah my chicks good, but like I said, I am warey of every gurl as they can duppy you off in an instant.LOL @ you going on like ya never chat sh*t, whats up woth that???But still, there is no time to go into confrontation with you.Now thats the truth!!!

Anyway, women, what made ytou get a tattoo???Do you regret any at all???Do you think it is a turn on or turn off???LOL @ them bitches having one on their belly and them getting up the duff and having some deformed butterfly (or whatever it is).

I agree full sleeve tattoos on women aint something i think that look good or facial ones!I have three tattoos. Each one is something i am very passionate about and has a reason to me!Its there bodies if they want to put graffiti them then leave them too it!Dont like it MOVE ON MOTHER f*ckER!

Guest Flat Ericó
I agree full sleeve tattoos on women aint something i think that look good or facial ones!I have three tattoos. Each one is something i am very passionate about and has a reason to me!Its there bodies if they want to put graffiti them then leave them too it!Dont like it MOVE ON MOTHER f*ckER!
where you get your tatoos?

i quite like full sleeves on certain girlsi have no tattoos. if i was to get tatted up, it would have to be something massive.. all or nothing imosomething like kelis' here.. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_O7X0_IPLY7Y/R8B9.../s400/KELIS.jpgbut along my side rather than my backbeen thinking about it recently
love that piece, my friend is gettin something along the same lines, its gonna cost her grand in total! she's only paid like 4 bills so far expensive shizz man.

Whats with everyone getting Star tats?
follow fashions. I don't know why they do it.I remember ages ago I wanted a scripture on the inside of my finger or from my pinky finger to my wrist. But I've really gone off the idea of getting a tattoo now. My mum would make me homeless if I ever got one done anyways.

love that piece, my friend is gettin something along the same lines, its gonna cost her grand in total! she's only paid like 4 bills so far expensive shizz man.
yeah i can imagine something like that would be over expensive, i'd wanna have the money up front in case i couldn't afford to finish it!what has she had done so far?