Women and tattoos

Da Luv Doc

love that piece, my friend is gettin something along the same lines, its gonna cost her grand in total! she's only paid like 4 bills so far expensive shizz man.
yeah i can imagine something like that would be over expensive, i'd wanna have the money up front in case i couldn't afford to finish it!what has she had done so far?
shes had all different types of flowers trailing from the top of her thigh round her back to the top of her shoulder (if that makes sense) it looks just like kelis's really the colours/shading so far looks soo good tho.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What i hate is people who just get a full sleeve of anything or stupid tribal sh*tbest way to do a sleeve is over time... get proper tattoos you want then build it into a sleeve
not rlynothing wrong with a big piece no homo,patchwork sleeves can look swag alsoonly tattoo i wud get now is a full body horimono by either horiyoshi 3 or yellow blazesameway i cant be askedor my facebut yh female tattoo is loose sameway if they dnt get tattoos theyre loose anyway

love that piece, my friend is gettin something along the same lines, its gonna cost her grand in total! she's only paid like 4 bills so far expensive shizz man.
yeah i can imagine something like that would be over expensive, i'd wanna have the money up front in case i couldn't afford to finish it!what has she had done so far?
shes had all different types of flowers trailing from the top of her thigh round her back to the top of her shoulder (if that makes sense) it looks just like kelis's really the colours/shading so far looks soo good tho.
that sounds nice

iv got a good few now, plenty more to comeBar my wrist they are all on discreet placesI get em for the rush mainly, internal pain projected externallyBasically, flesh can be devoured daily, it has low significance to me, but i do get hepititis checks bcuz blood means that little bit more

iv got a good few now, plenty more to comeBar my wrist they are all on discreet placesI get em for the rush mainly, internal pain projected externallyBasically, flesh can be devoured daily, it has low significance to me, but i do get hepititis checks bcuz blood means that little bit more
Up pics or its fictional

4 pages and no pics