Summer Speculation topic

HangTheDJ

West Ham hammer out £4.3m deal for Lazio striker Goran PandevBy Sportsmail Reporter Last updated at 3:30 PM on 24th August 2009http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...l#ixzz0P7NP0uKvWest Ham United have agreed a £4.3m fee for Lazio's Goran Pandev, according to reports in Italy. The Biancocelesti are said to have accepted the Hammers' offer for that initial figure and would receive 50 per cent of any transfer fee should the 26-year-old be sold in the next two years. West Ham boss Gianfranco Zola has been linked with former Chelsea striker Eidur Gudjohnsen, Inter Milan's Mario Balotelli and Bordeaux striker Marouane Chamakh. But calciomercato.com claim Pandev will move to Upton Park after a move to Zenit St Petersburg broke down.Pandev could make his debut for the Hammers against Blackburn Rovers in the Barclays Premier League this weekend.Big.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sir Alex Ferguson never ceases to amaze. Just when you thought the knight in whining armour could no longer stun with his skills, we find out that in addition to his football prowess he is a tip-top post-impressionist painter. This effort, we believe, was daubed by the Scot last Saturday and is, according to critics, "a masterful rendering of the anguish endured by managers of clubs in flux or plain old decay, in this case, evidently, Portsmouth's Paul Hart."That tableau has been compared to certain works of Vincent van Gogh, which is apt really, as the Scot's management is also beginning to bear uncanny resemblances to that of the Dutch brush-wielder. Famously, Van Gogh cut off his own ear (though some historians now claim it was, in fact, Gaugin who lopped it off in a fit of pique but the Dutchman was so drunk at the time that he thought he'd done it himself, or something), whereas Ferguson is currently in the process of lopping off his own nose, apparently to spite his face. At least that's what the Mill deduces from reports that he will deplete his already inadequate squad by flogging both Anderson and Michael Carrick before the transfer window closes.Word is the manager has fallen out with both players, neither of whom made it even so far as the bench for United's trip to Wigan at the weekend. Barcelona are said to be eager to liberate Anderson from Old Trafford, while Fergie's old chum Rafael Benítez, wants Carrick, whom he fancies as a decent replacement for Xabi Alonso. Fergie isn't particularly keen on sending him to Anfield, of all places, but money is so tight around Old Trafford that if Rafa can come up with £10m the deal will be done. That's a mighty big 'if', though.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/au...rrick-liverpool :D

lmao @ thinking Fergie would sell Carrick to Liverpool especially for just 10millbeg people at least read things before they post themLudacrisAnderson should have gone out on loan on his first season imoGibson has done more to warrant a place then Anderson anyway dunno why guys are getting stressed Fletchiesta ftwThese Modric rumours keep picking up speed but I cant see Spurs selling they would at least want someone in exchange and that would either be Nani or Anderson imo which I cant see Fergie wanting to doBuy Modric for 20mill and loan Anderson to Tottenham for the season ftwLOL @ money being tight them myths there

I also think Fergie will wait until next season when I think Giggs and Scholes will call it a day before bringing in 2 more Midfielders/WDF is Tosic?/Give Gibon 15-20 games this season he will get 5-8 goalsGive Carrick 40-50 games this season he will get 1-4 goalsThought for the day

:D

I also think Fergie will wait until next season when I think Giggs and Scholes will call it a day before bringing in 2 more Midfielders/WDF is Tosic?/Give Gibon 15-20 games this season he will get 5-8 goalsGive Carrick 40-50 games this season he will get 1-4 goalsThought for the day
WDF is Tosic?
Scored a goal and got an assist yesterday in the reserveshttp://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid=...;newsid=6638312
Had a excellent game aswell he's too good for the reserves tbh but theres a rumour in the Manchester Evening news about Olypiakos wanting him on loan if he goes out on loan especially there he's career at United will be over if he has to go out he should go to somewhere in the Premiership