Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

Cant take people who will throw sly remarks and jokes then wen it backfires they dont like itd*ckhead guy tmaking a scene out of nothing on my fb because i dassed a couple jokey insults at him and he didnt like it, but yet its arite for him and his bredrin to make jokes. He can choke on his long hair with his omarion rebore 'badabing badaboom' self doe. idiot.*breathes*
Lmfao :D
:D how can certain man be txting me their Will :D also, i find it no coincidence that the essay i put my heart, soul sand THOROUGH research into, the 1 assignment i can honestly say i walked away with the feeling that i had just disproved e=mc2 ends up 'lost' 'b-but i can tell you what you got for it'gellatta here with that

Cant take people who will throw sly remarks and jokes then wen it backfires they dont like itd*ckhead guy tmaking a scene out of nothing on my fb because i dassed a couple jokey insults at him and he didnt like it, but yet its arite for him and his bredrin to make jokes. He can choke on his long hair with his omarion rebore 'badabing badaboom' self doe. idiot.*breathes*
Lmfao :D

f*cked this bi stripper in Bournemouth when I was there. Her BBM status earlier today was "Oh why am I so horny! and have dirty thoughts 24/7!"Now it's "I ned a strap-on... Need to f*ck a bird!"Her BBM picture is her, wearing a mask, topless.You know them ones that are so whoreish you're actually offended?

me: you want us to do a presentation on the internet's effect on mediagreek tutor: yehme: i can't access anything to do with media or media streaminggreek tutor: sorry, can't helpme: cant you have word with the IT guys after the lesson get us some access?greek tutor: i could but i...err...how you say it? i want to go home.me: :D

Why the f*ck does my gym shut at 8 on a Friday!? I will never make it home in enough time to eat and then go to the gym EVER! I will never go to the gym on any friday after work! What a load of crap! f*ck*ng twats.
I feel your vent I was supposed to go today then realised I had a late meeting to attend, tomorrow morning is me.

y do women moan so muchive had to put up witch constant nagging and im sick of this bitch moaningput it on her the other day now im sleeping in the landing wiv jus a pillow and blanketand the fukd thing is i pay the rentgona man up and kik her out tonitebut shes so fukin sexy she can jus blink at me and i let her do whatever she wants

y do women moan so muchive had to put up witch constant nagging and im sick of this bitch moaningput it on her the other day now im sleeping in the landing wiv jus a pillow and blanketand the fukd thing is i pay the rentgona man up and kik her out tonitebut shes so fukin sexy she can jus blink at me and i let her do whatever she wants
£10 u be begging her to stay,

sounds like the start of a song:£10 you be beggin her to stay£20 oooh you go all the waywhat does money mean anywaythere's more at stake oooh in the games we play.

sounds like the start of a song:£10 you be beggin her to stay£20 oooh you go all the waywhat does money mean anywaythere's more at stake oooh in the games we play.
LOOL