Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

First offOne guy is so drunk he can't get into the club...its my 'girls' bredrin so I try pull couple stringsman is actually nto standingnext hes sendign all sorts of vile text to my girl... the Birthday girl of the night goes off with this guy cos she feels sorry for himmans all getting amped at the end of the night when we see him...have to tell him to calm the f*ck downright middle of the night i am there just doing my thing...little skanks...and i dunno if its mating season or something for uni sluts but bare bitches all grabbing me up like i am not standing with a woman :/Lastly come back to yard and our f*ck*ng wheelie bin with rubbish inside it is on fire And I gotta get up in three hours

Guest Portuguese

Someone smashed the back window of My whip!I just don't understand I really don't. Now I have to go to Stanstead by taxi.If only I was there at the time.

Guest Supreme Allah

LMAO, read that last night, thought he meant deep throat or something cos it could make them gag, and when u gag theres vomit

• Downvote 2

Guest Esquilax
LMAO, read that last night, thought he meant deep throat or something cos it could make them gag, and when u gag theres vomit
Nah this is exactly what I thought he meantWeren't even shocked, regular eNgeez behaviour