Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

Guest Sun Tzu
talked to a med student i know and showed her a picture of one of my tissues she's saying i've got symptoms of pneumonia with the chest cough and blood etc :/gonna go to the gp tomorrow morning
i hope for your sake you don't...sh*t actually battered my system, if i get it again doctors say there's a likelihood of death :D

lol @ this girl textin me at 6 different times in the day with different reasons as to why she isn't talking to me. feel to text back and tell her she's talkin to herself, but that would ruin it. will just continue reading and not replying until she gets bored.

Russians dont get Pneumonia. you've gone soft fam. drink some vodka and keep it moving :D
this isn't that different to what my dad told me when i let him knowfml
:D

Guest Supreme Allah
lord above i have the worst shits, i feel like i'm shitting lava and it keeps coming, my anus can't take much more of this, i'm trying to hold it in but my gut is having none of it.
lol i get like this the day after i eat a curryi should stop eating it but its just so niceone restaurant near work has a buffet ting, unlimited naans n ting, this was the sh*t when i first started but i couldnt take it anymore

Guest Esquilax

Some of the worst pain I've ever experienced has been sh*t pain after hot foodI have a collection of ultra hot sauces that I bring out every now and again, it's the rush you getThen the next day ... One time I started punching my leg really hard cuz the pain was so unbearable

• Downvote 1