Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

tit is tit blad r u gaymy chick had a small chest, took me ages to get her to let me feel them she was overly insecure but i blagged her tellin her they are perfect, nice shape etc and then she was like i dont even care any more n would allow me, would pop them out any chance i could n suck her nipples til they were freakishly protruding which is so arousingman i miss having tits on tap one day ill get them

• Downvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

true stories i didnt see a pair of bare breasts until the 3rd girl i had sex with. 1st one thought her breasts were too small and was too insecure to take her bra off. 2nd one said hers sagged when she took her bra off and didnt want me to see her like that. Absolute madness

my male bredrin didnt cockblock when i wanted him to :D Had some chimp chirpsin and i wasnt interested so pointed at my bredrin who was with us and said that was my man .. then the chimp went up to him and said 'are u with her' .. i tried to give him the signal but he didnt clock and said no :D got caught out.

• Downvote 1

i was pissed off last nighta link came round and becuase we normally smoke and chill shes getting pissed off becuase i didnt have weedhow can u cuss someone for not having a spliff and she was saying, " i need it too feel myself" and she was VEXDbecuase i didnt have any i would f*ck her off normally, but shes peng and wifey material if she wasnt oldershe got mad, soon as it was confirmed i wasnt getting any, she got mardy and f*cked off said theres no point her being here.

Guest Esquilax

Vent: It's actually an arctic winter in this house, I can't touch my face cuz my hands are way too coldAnti-vent: Photographer just came over to shoot me for the local paper cuz of my new job :D

who rolls to a club with a bag??
we took a trip to edinburgh and took whisky and coke to drink on the bus on the way therehe coulda just brough it in carrier bags tho i suppose/cba going out tonight but said id go to my mates partyi doubt there will be many females at this one

Guest Supreme Allah

a while ago i said 2 people i know got together and it wasnt gonna end wellit hasnt ended well>>>>>>>>>>>>> peoples relationship issues on facebook