Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

hes talking about his tag box donlol at radio they got battery power they tell you that when they first install you donut
not mine one time my electric did cut out and they phoned me asking why the box was off, also they tell you to keep a constant supply of power to the box, nothing bout battery my nig

Guest Supreme Allah

/just remembered, my CPN dropped me off at work this morning after an appointment and saw my coworkers waiting outsideshe was like "oh my God you work with emos"laughed for a good few minutesdunno that was a highlight of the day

Guest FIat Eric

posted it in the ldn threadthe highlight of my day...well not really a highlight but...a girl saying "he was acting hard so i sucked him" then silence...then "nooo not like that"

feel so angry nah no ones going out tonight im not missing novhing but my ex pissing me off the f*ckin slag and i told her this im too drunk to even bang weights but ill manange somehow only vhing i hate bout tag is meeting new chicks n my ex chick f*ck*ng skinny hoe i feel to punch her told her vhat aswell ahhh im relapsing learned busvas verse to look av me now n spit it today apart from getting my darg who is hench now that is vhe highlight ffs why does it have to be like this skola u were right

• Downvote 1

Guest Supreme Allah

just randomly remember this one chick, used to be sooo stush and one time around 2005/6 i think, she was bored n started chattin to me on MSN obv i moved the convo to sex, then she turned on the webcam n fingered herself for like 10 mins.i really need to know how the hell i got her to do that, like if u knew her then she acted like them big headed chicks who look down on everyoneneed to bring that subject up to her aswell see what she says about itshes one of them self righteous black chicksdunno im bored i think ill jus sleep

Guest Supreme Allah

pretty much.I think imma start keeping one, preferably online because my memory is gettin and worse by the day to the point where I'll sit down, start doing something then completely forget what I'm doingI've phoned a few companies and when they answered I didnt know why i rang, ill be told to do something then I'll immediately forget ithave to walk around with a flippin notepad now and write whatever i think of.may just start some random blog or something to type random sh*t.im told its just temporary though

thats the drugs daveim on the phone at work right, and then i need to wrap at the call, im f*ck*ng up my handling time because im spending a few seconds trying to remember what the call was abouttoday a call come through, its a beep, i was jus chillin, hes like 'hello, helooooooo'fackin ell/.love u vip2 people, u are stars in the makingtrust me