What should I get, a PS3 or XBox 360?

streets.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Come prove it then rez.I remember i was the best at pro on the 360 backed my talk and pretty beat every man on here on procome do the same mate :lol:
I aint gotta prove sh*t, we all know the facts. its nuffin long I REALLY DO THIS FIFA TINGTHE BOSSES OF BOSSESif anything u man come play me and get beat 8-0

PMSL @ the prick that posted that vid of me playing macz.First of all, i dont play SF4 24/7 like a neek (maybe you have a 1st degree in studying SF4), but come & say that sh*t to my face & you must have a death wish!
What are you gonna do? Tiger knee them?
:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: end of the day how can u man love of sony so much when they bareface lie to u manswear home was ment to be out last year
Man were too busy playing Metal Gear Solid to worry about that still.
You mean watching it

lol @ thinking any of dese guys are good at fifa, the just amp eachother upfrom times i asked riskkid whos the best on the scene man said 'we're all as good as eachother'them Christian summer camp bars theref*ck these guys pimp
lol @ thinkin i played every man by denbe serious, im not even involved in dis ps3vs360 hype but allow mention my namei said that cuz i neva played most of the guys in here b4.i can tel ur sh*t anyway...nem wud write u off as startersdid u not ask me that question in 2008

360 controllers require AA batteries to function... so you will be having to trek to ur local paper for dem duracells every week.ps3 controllers simply plug in usb cable and charge and ur done
Play and charge kit = £10i swear your headsets have to be charged?
coarse headset needs to get charge your acting like the xbox one runs off kinetic energy
PS3 has everything u need, no gay accessories.
The pads are f*ck*ng awful though.
:/ did man really say the playstation pad is f*ck*ng awful?LUL WHUT!
Yo streets end this debate, straight up & down PS3 is the one to cop, f*ck deadout XBOX360, thats a homo console.Its PS3 all the way, to the deathbed, to the grave & beyond.
c/s till you go blind
JMES PLAYS 360 SHEET SAME WITH LOGAN SAME WITH FAITHSFX ALL ON SF4OR WOULD U RATHER PLAY AGAINST ANY GUYS ON PS3
:confused: Man actually said you can play jme logan or faith sfxlike being able to play with jme or logan is REALLY REASON for man to go and spend straight cash??!??lul whut?!!??!!!
One drastic disadvantage of the Playstation 3 is the fact that you cannot send messages to your friend from within a game; in order to reach the XMB or 'main menu' of the PS3, you need to quit out of the game you are playing, and go to your friends list that way. There is nothing in the way of voice chat (with the exception of Warhawk), and no cross-game invite system. With XBOX Live, hit one button and you can reach your friends right away. Send them a voice message, or text message, or invite them to the server you're playing on. You can even add your MSN/Live Messenger list to the 360, and talk to your non-gaming friends any time you want.Profiles are also more robust on XBOX Live - each gamer has their own tag, their own custom avatar, a list of games they recently played, some achievements they have accomplished, and an overall score to give an idea of how experienced you are. All of this can be viewed in-game. Also, XBOX Live extends to XBOX.com, where you can view and edit profiles from your PC if you prefer.On PSN, you get an icon, and a small about-me section. None of this can be viewed in-game, and there is no way to tell anything else about the gamer. PSN does not extend to an online version that can be viewed from the PC, either.
PMSL
stopped reading therewhy?cos the second line sounded like the first line

At the start of this convo I was gassed, now i'm just confused.
if i was you, i wouldn't base my decision on the content of this thread. heads are bringing up out-dated and pointless arguments (which is evidence of fan-boyism and just plain idiocy) the majority of arguments in here come down to a matter of preference. just ignore the biased posts and take note of the sensible ones.

62-12-14 = Div 3 on PS3?...wow.
Just looked at the club rankings on 360 and I see some team called 'Enzo Generals'(I think) and anyway there record was something like 72-10-12 and them man are in Div 13.
Snm
No sendage bro but I swear 360 guys absolute kissed ur ass talking how ur the sickest striker on FIFA then you came on PS3 and flopped like Jordi Cruyff
:unsure: I have never owned a PS3.
LMAO My bad if you ain't I thought you were one of Skemars names.

Come prove it then rez.I remember i was the best at pro on the 360 backed my talk and pretty beat every man on here on procome do the same mate :lol:
I aint gotta prove sh*t, we all know the facts. its nuffin long I REALLY DO THIS FIFA TINGTHE BOSSES OF BOSSESif anything u man come play me and get beat 8-0
snmlol @ you doing that to me though. I aint these ps3 guysremember, i made you switch off your console, its nothing :lol:

360 controllers require AA batteries to function... so you will be having to trek to ur local paper for dem duracells every week.ps3 controllers simply plug in usb cable and charge and ur done
coarse headset needs to get charge your acting like the xbox one runs off kinetic energy
Lol man was saying that we need batterysi replied by saying we use play and charge kits meaning that we don't need batterys you man however (if you have mics which i doubt)have to charge your controller AND your mic

What about Gundam aint he Darkbouncer? Swear he was the 360 Prophet and then got exposed on the PS3.
:/On pro i got exposed?come on gambinoi came top of my group with ease
LOL Your Gundam? Not even sure if it was Pro lad wasn't FIFA out when you got a PS3.

Lol man was saying that we need batterysi replied by saying we use play and charge kits meaning that we don't need batterys you man however (if you have mics which i doubt)have to charge your controller AND your mic
Bluetooth >>>