streets.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

im not sure if zubstar is being serious or not
More like I dont know if YOUR being serious or not, 360 is a complete & utter joke. throw that chunky sh*t in the bin, because thats where it belongs.
this is a debatecome with real arguements and leave the primary school banter behind

Yo streets end this debate, straight up & down PS3 is the one to cop, f*ck deadout XBOX360, thats a homo console.Its PS3 all the way, to the deathbed, to the grave & beyond.
JMES PLAYS 360 SHEET SAME WITH LOGAN SAME WITH FAITHSFX ALL ON SF4OR WOULD U RATHER PLAY AGAINST ANY GUYS ON PS3See thats the type of reply your comments are worth mate.Air max came with real talk*waits for lenny and gt to confirm*

360 controllers require AA batteries to function... so you will be having to trek to ur local paper for dem duracells every week.ps3 controllers simply plug in usb cable and charge and ur done
Play and charge kit = £10i swear your headsets have to be charged?
but this is thing, why should i have to be forking xtra cash for these things. Which should come standard. considering its labelled as a next gen console...Yeah i work and i can afford accessories, but it's long winded. PS3 has everything u need, no gay accessories.360 for the boys...ps3 for the mandem.
i swear you have to pay for a bluetooth headset anyway (if you don't have one)and don't bring price into this because even with beeeeerrr accessories dumb ones like dvd remotes 360 is still cheaper
minor and its an accessory which is not deterimental to ur playing exp... eg having to flippin buy batteries for the damn control to work. lolYes i know there are charge packs... But yet again why da fuc do i have to be shellin out for this...NEX GEN CONSOLE MY BACKFOOT
Pretty silly post seeing as you need to buy a bluetooth headset for the PS3 which is more expensive than an £8 Play & Charge kit.
play.com geez. sure there are BT headsets there for £5. any BT will in fact, anyway headset aint essential for playin online.360 headset come like... that black guy in star trek. (cant be arsed to find the image..)

360 controllers require AA batteries to function... so you will be having to trek to ur local paper for dem duracells every week.ps3 controllers simply plug in usb cable and charge and ur done
but this is thing, why should i have to be forking xtra cash for these things. Which should come standard. considering its labelled as a next gen console...Yeah i work and i can afford accessories, but it's long winded. PS3 has everything u need, no gay accessories.360 for the boys...ps3 for the mandem.
i swear you have to pay for a bluetooth headset anyway (if you don't have one)and don't bring price into this because even with beeeeerrr accessories dumb ones like dvd remotes 360 is still cheaper
minor and its an accessory which is not deterimental to ur playing exp... eg having to flippin buy batteries for the damn control to work. lolYes i know there are charge packs... But yet again why da fuc do i have to be shellin out for this...NEX GEN CONSOLE MY BACKFOOT
Pretty silly post seeing as you need to buy a bluetooth headset for the PS3 which is more expensive than an £8 Play & Charge kit.
play.com geez. sure there are BT headsets there for £5. any BT will in fact, anyway headset aint essential for playin online.360 headset come like... that black guy in star trek. (cant be arsed to find the image..)
lolwuttalking to people online>>>>not talkinghow u spose to play team games if u cant talkpause n send a message?

also all u need is ANY bluetooth headset and your set for audio in gamexbox 360 is some next gay ting341-300[1].gifare you really gonna sit in your yard with that on your head?what if you forget you got it on and go to open the door for someone or suttin?
LMFAOim creasing
LOLOLOL
None of us Xbox guys actually have any genuine reason to buy a PS3 at the moment. Skemar converted from PS3 to Xbox.I seen a few PS3 guys contemplatin' on gettin an Xbox. I'm just tryna bring logic into the argument.
if you were bringing logic into the argument then you'd realise that this applies both waysimo it comes down to this:
Get what all your boys have gotSo u can play them online
and your own preferences (design of the console, what exclusive games each one has, feel of the pad etc)but if you want to experience as many games as you can, then get both

:/I can't lie, these posts are just annoying now. Thats just the free headsets, why can't you go buy another bluetooth headset? :confused:

headsets ain't essential if you have a sub par online community unlike LIVE tbh

Actually lemme finish thisStreets want to play SF4 and FifaThis is the SF4 PS3 scene

PMSLEric >>>>
ps3 scene is dead.
this.
SNM
He wants to play FifaWhere you have Rez either talking to himself or arguing with Gambino (100% truth and no send)How can you lot even try defend it?Like i said, if he has loads of boys on ps3 buy it. However, if you have a couple you will get bored with playing them sooner or later and will want to join in the banter with VIP2 and thats when you will realise i was speaking truth.

PMSLEric >>>>
ps3 scene is dead.
this.
SNM
Lol @ trying to defend your ps3.Why you man on so much in disappointing him when he cops it.The guy said he wants to play Fifa. Who's he going to play with :lol: He will be like every other ps3 man and wishing he had a 360 when he sees the tournament threads.SF they have 8 manSNM/thread
I can honestly say our '8 man' on SF >>> whole of your 360 guys on SF.Not even hyping.

LMAO @ this being a question..PS3 = £300 with sh*t online service with bare youths online trying to buss glitches every gameXbox = £120 with the best online service (£31 a year)PS3 is for them loyal Sony guys in denial.. I used to be a Sony guy.. As soon as I bought a Xbox and played it online its was over.Only good thing about the PS3 is Blu RayCheck the Xbox threads in here compared to PS3 and SNM. Just stating the truth.

These are the sort of Sagat's you'll be playing.
Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee Tiger Knee

PMSL @ the prick that posted that vid of me playing macz.First of all, i dont play SF4 24/7 like a neek (maybe you have a 1st degree in studying SF4), but come & say that sh*t to my face & you must have a death wish!
Hang on a min mate!!You just PS3 till you die then say you don't play computer games too much 'cause its too neekyMake up your mind fam!!@ CapoYour scene is dead, you can't defend it.