Sign in to follow this  
TF S4DK

R.I.P KING MAGAZINE

KingCovers.jpgAfter six years and 50 amazing issues, sources have confirmed that KING magazine has been dethroned due to tough economic times. Their final issue will hit newsstands nationwide April 21 (US street date) and will feature Joe Budden's wifey, Tahiry on the cover.The popular men's magazine is known for featuring a variety of urban entertainers and video vixens mixed with in-depth coverage of serious issues.

Guest Wu-Tang

I have conflicting emotions about this magazine.+Since its you tf I expected a title like 'another King down the drain' etca little dissapointed if im honest

Since its you tf I expected a title like 'another King down the drain' etca little dissapointed if im honest
Lol.

I have conflicting emotions about this magazine.+Since its you tf I expected a title like 'another King down the drain' etca little dissapointed if im honest
Surely "King gets executed" woulda dropped better

april fools

Guest Wu-Tang
What?

What?
You kinda have to have paid attention in history class to get the relevance

Guest Lemons
I think the issue with your suggestion is the way it makes no sense in this context.

Guest Wu-Tang
What?
You kinda have to have paid attention in history class to get the relevance
You do know Ledley King plays for tottenham yes, and TF supports arsenalWhy would he have made a random joke about an actual king?:/Quickly, say 'APRIL FOOLS!!' and save yourself

Dont think its truePlus swear TF would normally say "KING magazine is ending .. but i cant tell you why"

Guest LucaPiano

Yeh but unlike those topic's he makes in the Arsenal room, KING Magazine actually means something to him

Dont think its truePlus swear TF would normally say "KING magazine is ending .. but i cant tell you why"
LOL

WA GWAN? FOR THE WORLDTROUBLE TVsh*t is hitting the fan.
o sh*t dats deep man why did they lock off trouble

LOL
yea but he might have got a phonecall from the editor telling him about it?

Yeh but unlike those topic's he makes in the Arsenal room, KING Magazine actually means something to him
:lol: Forever beefin