So Solid are coming back?!

Numero001

Real TalkNot 1 person on here caresNobody seriously nobody could give a monkeys
Well obviously this isnt for you then. I mean how does a topic get 7 pages *edit* 8 pages and nearly 3k views if no one cares? But as I said, you dont like, dont watch. Simplez
meerkat.jpgPMSL @ thinking thats what im talking about all editing posts and looking at view counts and sh*t :lol::lol:
I editied the number of pages.You say no one cares, I say someone must then you say thats not what you meant. So what did you mean?

numero has got a point.lol at claiming no one cares about a topic that got 8 pages.first group of black road guys to get critical acclaim and then were destroyed by the media. maybe be coming back and no one cares. lol
So Solid will always be a subject that people talk about, they did too much to just slide off the page.That said until the music matches the past, nobody "cares"...

lol at claiming no one cares about a topic that got 8 pages.
who said thisnot me blad001 going crazy
So you've dodged the question twice. Two people interpreted it the same way. What are you saying then fam?And TF I disagree. While no one has heard the music people will care. Its when they hear then dont like that it will change to dont care.

People "don't care", they stopped making music as a crew and became non-relevant. That said like I said earlier... People care about the memory of their music, the raves, pirate radio days, etc... That part will never change and will always spark interest.Two weeks ago I rarely drove past cars hearing Michael Jackson playing, in the last week or so, well... More whips than Giggs in summer '08.Like I said when you do too much your always be talked about, but to say people currently care for them, well, nah g.

• 3 months later...
vid aint bad i guess
common man, This aint 2003.concept looks out of date. I respect mega's grind but, he diverted way out of the radar on this one. With the likes of Dizee, chipmunk, N-dubz, T.cruz, gigs e.t.c I cant see where this will fit in.Uk urban legends now Shooting hoops, stuntin in a chopper like suit. Neeeeeh. It not working.On a side noteLisa will hold one.