SPEEDTEST.NET

imhim

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

need a new router tbhhow can my speed be 18mb/s straight from modembut drop to 8mb/s through my routerany recommendations?got virgin 20mb broadband and i know this router can't handle it
448358945.pngThats my virgin results, through the standard router that they supplied, the netgear suttin!!Lol @ risky apparently having them download speeds @ home, yet unable to download n play a game of fifa @ the same time!! Get outta ere mayyyyyyyyyyyynnnnneeeeeeeeee its bait that was some school/college connection or suttin

need a new router tbhhow can my speed be 18mb/s straight from modembut drop to 8mb/s through my routerany recommendations?got virgin 20mb broadband and i know this router can't handle it
448358945.pngThats my virgin results, through the standard router that they supplied, the netgear suttin!!Lol @ risky apparently having them download speeds @ home, yet unable to download n play a game of fifa @ the same time!! Get outta ere mayyyyyyyyyyyynnnnneeeeeeeeee its bait that was some school/college connection or suttin
nah he probably doeshim and his cousin have f*cked internet speeds but its probably his nat type suttin like logans old problem