Bikini Jeans

Davicious X

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, most ppl said skinny jeans were ridiculous and now they seem to be the latest trend to most ppl
I find this hard to believe.
he prob talkin about the men that wear themjeans were cut like that in the 80s except with high waist

LMFAO.Might as well brandish yourself with a tramp stamp that says "slore" if you rock these.

Well obviously these aren't designed for any respectable females.
looks like there marketing department has done there homework thenall it takes is beyonce to rock these in her new instructional video 'all women shud be whores except me'in association with new world orderand its a smashnext up - i predict crotchless jeans

Surely just wearing those jeans doesn't make somebody a whore unless they take it further like, say, Jenna Jameson! Those jeans are attractive. Provocative at worst :P
my point is that wearing the jeans will not make the women whoresthey are whores long b4 any clothing item comes into playyou think i got something against the jeans?im just making sarcastic observations based on the truthi am a creature of habit in that respect